Ch.12 🌼

Author's POV

Seokjin looked at his wife who was getting ready to sleep he sighed he couldn't focus on anything since his talk with jungkook he regret it.

"What happened Jin ?" Asked Krystal as Jin sighed "honey I I made a mistake " Jin said he sounded serious as his wife sat beside him holding his hands she smiled softly "what happened baby tell me ?" She asked as Jin gulped taking a deep breath.

"Jungkook found out Yohan is his son " said jin as Krystal glared at him he sighed "I i accidently said it " said jin as Krystal punched him in his arm angrily "how dare you jin !!!!! You promised me you won't do anything that will involve Y/n !!!!!" Yelled Krystal angrily as Jin tried to calm her down.

Whatever happened in the past Krystal is now aware of that she felt like killing Jeon jungkook but she can't and her husband promised her he will not let anything happen between jungkook and Y/n.

"Fuck off jin where is my phone " yelled Krystal frustrated "why-why ?" He asked as she glared at him "I'm calling ryuji unnie she needs to know everything Jeon jungkook deserves a good beating " said Krystal as Jin immediately hugged her from behind all of them dunno everything Yoongi , Taehyung ,jimin and ryuji are still unaware of whatever happened they just know that Y/n and jungkook fought cause of his marriage and Y/n broke up.

"She will kill him and if Yoongi and Taehyung got to know I can't even imagine what will happen please please love try to understand I i promise you he won't do anything please I won't let him " cried jin as he kept holding his wife who sighed "I can't trust you with my friend jin you broke the promise you made with me !!!" Yelled Krystal angrily as guilt ate up jin he kneeled infront of his wife "please baby trust me " Jin said.

Krystal sighed looking at her husband kneeling she knows how much dangerous things can be "get up jin you don't have to do this but I swear Jeon jungkook dares to go near Y/n or Yohan I'll be the one who will kill him with my bare hands !!!!!!" Yelled her as she went out of the room leaving jin all alone..

"Fuck !!!!" Jin growled loudly frustrated "Jeon jungkook you better not mess up !!!"

Next Day.

Yohan got ready for school as Y/n also got ready and Taehyung too both of them decided to drop them off

Y/n was worried as Yohan has been calling taehyung appa since morning but Taehyung was on cloud9.

Yoongi hasn't spoke anything about that happened last night he was acting as if nothing happened .

"Uri Yohan will go to school today " said Yoongi all excited for his Little one as Yohan smiled "yes samchun you'll come to pick me up right ?" Said Yohan as he hugged Yoongi sitting on his lap for breakfast as Yoongi smiled caressing his soft cheeks "yes my baby I'll now eomma and tae samchun will come to drop you " said Yoongi as Yohan pouted "samchun it's appa !!" He said as Yoongi gulped but smiled anways nodding "yes yes my bad."

Y/n was about to say something to Yohan but Yoongi looked at her nodding as no.

Both tae and Y/n got out of the car with Yohan who held taehyung's hand..infront of them stood Jeon jungkook as byeol was already inside he marched towards them to talk with Yohan but stopped on his track when he heard Yohan talking with Taehyung .

"Appa did you packed my banana milk ?" Yohan said as Taehyung smiled "yes love I did " Taehyung said as little boy smiled "I love you appa " he said as Taehyung hugged him caressing his hairs lovingly "but Yohan don't be a bad boy say sorry to eomma ,eomma was just worried about you " said Taehyung as Yohan looked at Y/n who was not staring at them but infront of her where jungkook stood.

"Ohhh jungkook samchun !!" Said Yohan as he ran to him before Y/n can even stop him jungkook picked him up "samchun where is byeol ?" Asked Yohan as jungkook gulped "inside she is inside Yohan " .

Jaehun ran to Yohan "my chinguuuu" said jaehun as both Yohan and jaehun did there bro hug "we will go now emo don't worry I'll take care of Yohan !!" Said jaehun as Y/n smiled at him "jaehun I want you to meet my appa !!" Said Yohan as jaehun looked around "here this is my appa " said Yohan as he held taehyung's hand "what ?? Really ?" Asked jaehun as Taehyung smiled "yes now both of you go inside I'll come to pick you guys up will take you out to eat ice-cream" said Taehyung as both boys smiled saying bye and went inside leaving all the elders outside..

Krystal looked at Y/n who was still glaring at jungkook "Krystal if you don't mind I'll pick up jaehun and Yohan will drop jaehun later ?" Asked Taehyung Krystal nodded "sure tae ".

"Let's go Y/n " said Taehyung as he held her hand but jungkook's words made him stop

"Whore" he whispered but Taehyung heard it and without thinking twice he punched jungkook making him fall jungkook also tried to punch Taehyung but Taehyung was fast "how dare you call her that !!!!" Yelled Taehyung as jungkook looked at him angrily "how dare you call my son yours !!!!!" Yelled jungkook as Y/n looked at both "stop both of you tae you go home I need to have a talk with Jeon " said Y/n as Taehyung looked at her worried "Y/n but" he can't continue as Y/n walked away jungkook following her.

"She will be fine tae don't worry where is Yoongi oppa tae ?" Asked Krystal as Taehyung looked at her "in his company " said Taehyung as Krystal nodded "I'll get going now " she said as she went to her car.

Taehyung sighed looking at the school one last time "have a good day Yohan " he whispered getting in his car and leaving.

TBC.......

Next chapter is gonna be some serious serious.