my cuddle buddy

João's POV

i left with floki on his leash, i wanted to get cassie her favorite things since she was hungover, i can tell she was a bit skeptical.

first i took floki on a walk and then i walked into the grocery store, i had floki in my arms and bought her favorite things like chocolate, candy, tea, drinks all that kinda stuff.

i walked home with the bag full of her favorite things, i was really happy i haven't done this kinda stuff ever since we broke up and i was excited.

i walked into her complex and opens her door, the lights were off so she was in bed for sure, i opened the bedroom door she was asleep.

she looked so peaceful, i kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the bedroom, i closed the door slowly and placed all the goodies on the countertop.

i started to watch my phone until she woke up.

i heard a little mumbling saying "joão" i'm pretty sure she woke up, i open the door and walk into the bedroom, she mumbled again.

"joão?"

"yes my love" i say sitting on the side of her bed

"i missed you" she says scooting closer to me.

"i missed you too my love, i have a surprise for you." i say kissing her forehead

"yea?"

"mhm"

she gets up and hugs me and kisses my neck, i lead her into the kitchen, she rubs her eyes and looks, her smile is brighter than the sun, she hugs me once again and kisses me all over my face.

"oh my favorite!!!" she continues kissing me
"oh i love you i love you!!!" she checks out all the things i bought her.

she opens the chocolate bag and places a piece of carmel chocolates on her tongue,she moans.

"ugh this is so good!" she grabs my hand and leads me to the couch.

"thank you lindo" she kisses my face and hands me a piece of chocolate, i shove it in my mouth

@joaofelix79✔︎: my cuddle buddy.
❤️liked by: cassie.ronaldo, cristiano,jennaortega and more
💬
cassie.ronaldo: meu lindo
user928920:so cuteeeeee
cassieandjoao: my fav couple

hey guy so i'm running out of ideas so it might take me awhile to figure out things for the next few chapters💗