Te amo por siempre-j

it was my birthday, today is May 22, it's my golden birthday. I woke up to the smell of breakfast wafting through the air, i get up and slip some shorts on, i brush my teeth and do my skincare as fast as possible.

i slowly walk downstairs to see joão cooking breakfast

"happy birthday my love" he says turning around, i walk torwards him and hug him.

"thank you joão" he plants a kiss on my head

"may 22 treat you well, it's your golden birthday"

"your so cute"

he plates breakfast and i sit down on the island, he hands me my plate of food.

"i have something for you"

"oh goodness" i smile

he comes out with a bag, i smile and he hands me the bag. i go through it, i see a velvet box and open it, he bought me a beautiful necklace with words "Te amo por siempre-j" imprinted on it with my native language.

"oh my god!" i gasp "it's beautiful" i take a good look at it and joão kissing me softly on the neck, he moves my hair aside and puts the necklace on me and kisses me again on the neck.

"i will love you forever" he whispers

i kiss him on the lips.

❀❀❀

joão was so sweet, he would randomly would surprise me with little gifts. I got so many texts from my family members and nofications.

"i have reservations for dinner for us"

"just us?"

"yea? is something wrong?"

"no i just wanna see my family"

"oh"

"but it's okay"

he smiles and goes on his phone.

João's POV

i knew cassie wanted to see her family for her birthday, which is why i asked her family members to come over to the dinner "just for the two of us"

her family was coming and i don't know if i could keep it a secret, i had to.

❀❀❀

i had the best gift for her tonight, i had gotten someone to make a hologram of her father who passed away, when we first started dating she would always be upset about her fathers passing, she was only 4 when her father passed away.

i asked cris to bring the things i needed to show cassie the hologram he agreed.

we got ready for the dinner "for the two of us"