family

it's been a few months since we lost our baby, cassie went back into modeling and i had practice and games. we were fine i guess.

Cassie has been lively lately trying to cheer me up and it's been working.

but cassie and i have been together for 2 years minus the 2 breakups, but i wanted to propose to cassie.

we started dating when she was 20 and i was 22, now i'm turning 24 in november and cassie turned 22 this may.

i wanted us to be together forever, i wanted her to have my kids, i want to build a family with her.

i'm going to cristianos house to ask for his blessing since cassie's father past away. after i ask cristiano i'm going to ask for cassie's mothers blessing aswell.

i knock on cristiano door and georgina opens the door.

"hola joão" (hello joão)

"hola georgina puedo hablar con cristiano?" (hello georgina may i talk to cristiano?) i say trying to speak the best spanish i could.

"sí, entra!" (yes come in!) she says opening the door for me.

"cris!" she yells and cristiano comes

"sí?" (yes?)

"joao quiere hablar contigo"(joão wants to talk to you)

"sí joão?" (yes joão?)

georgina leaves the room.

"hum, eu quero pedir sua benção para pedir cassie pra ser minha esposa" (um I want to ask for your blessing to ask Cassie to be my wife) i say switching back to portuguese.

he takes a second to soak everything up

"sim você tem minha benção" (yes you have my blessing)
"por favor, cuide bem da minha irmãzinha"(please take good care of my little sister)

"eu prometo"(i promise)

❀❀❀

i asked cassie's mother blessing and she was so happy, she gave me her blessing.

im going ring shopping for cassie and i bring georgina and cristiano along with me to find a perfect ring. Gio gives me good advice and finally i found the perfect ring.

i asked gio to put it on just to see what it looks like, she nodded her head no

"i want cassie to be the first one to put it on"

i agreed and bought the ring.

it was this beautiful emerald cut 3 carat diamond

❀❀❀

Cassie's POV

i just finished a modeling job and i got into my car driving home, once i got home joão was home because his car was here.

i entered the house and i was welcomed with a warm big hug from joão

"oh- hello joão!" i say yelping

"hi my love" he says kissing my neck

"so... i was wonderin-"

"what did you do now?" i ask

"nothing! i just got us some tickets to kauai, hawaiiiii" he extends the "i"

"what? why?" i ask putting my things down

"why not, you don't wanna hang out with me?"

"no! i'm just wondering if there's a specific occasion" i smile kissing his cheek

❀❀❀

i was packing for hawaii and i get a call from gio

"hey gioooo"

"hola hermosa what's up?"

"oh nothing i'm just packing for hawaii"

"oohhh how funn!"

"i know right? joão just told me out of no where!"

"haha! anyways i'm bored, you wanna go get a mani and pedis?"

"ooo yes!" i say dropping whatever i was doing

"alright i'll pick you up!"

"okay!"

❀❀❀

gio picked me up and we were off to the nail salon.

"so what do you want?"

"uh i'm not sure made just a baby pink polish"

"nooo! boringgg! get acrylic nails with me!"

"okay" i giggle

i got not to short but not to long baby pink acrylic nails, gio decided on a medium acrylics baby pink aswell.

gio and i got starbucks, it's nice hanging out with gio after a really long time.

❀❀❀

OMGGGG TYSM FOR 6K READS, ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT AND THIS

TYSM ILYSM❤️