princesa

we continued to talk to everyone and bruno and pepe were very quite.

"my love i'm gonna go to the bar" i whispers into her ear

"okay" she smiles

i walk to the bar and take a seat, i just needed a drink because my legs are sore as fuck.

"hey." someone says from behind me i thoight it was cassie but once i turned around it was the same girl from the other night, i turn back around and groan taking a sip from my drink.

"can you buy me a drink?"

"no" i scoff

"why not? is your girlfriend here?"

"yea actually."

"where?" she looks around the restaurant

"i'm right here." it was cassie and she was behind that girl and walked towards me and grabbed my jaw and kissed me, i grabbed her cheek and kissed her back.

"oh hey i was just talking to your...boyfriend? i suppose?"

"yea about what?" cassie asks cocking her head to the side

"well you know he's kinda cute so you know i wanted him" she say leaning against the table

"i know, everyone wants him." cassie says looking  at me

"so why did he choose you?"

"why would i not? i mean look at her." i say scanning cassie up and down

"and uhm look at you.." cassie says looking her up and down

cassie smiles and kisses me, we start making out and the girl scoffs and gags and walks away, she pulls away and kisses my cheek.

i take my last sip of my drink and placed some money on the counter.

❀❀❀

It was game day and we were going against Uruguay, cassie and i got ready and i left early to warm up.

"bye my love i know you'll do great i love you!" she says kissing my cheek

"i love you more princesa"

"princesa? that's new"

"i love you more." i say leaving.

i got into a bus to the stadium with the whole team.

❀❀❀

Cassies POV

i got ready with gio again and gio, junior and i decided to wear jersey, they obviously wore cristianos and i wore joão's

(pretend it's joão's jersey)

cassie.ronaldo✔︎: vamos portugal 🇵🇹‼️
❤️liked by jennaortega, judebellingham, pablogavi, pedri, cristiano, joaofelix79 and 737,928 more
💬
cristiano: prega irmã! (preach sister!)
joaofelix79: that's my girl🫶🏻
jennaortega: gorg💗
374,938 more...

❀❀❀

we sat down in our seats and we were excited, the game started at 2 pm they came out warming up, we were cheering and i was screaming joão's name, he saw me and noticed i wore his jersey, he points at me and gives me an heart and the game starts.

6 minutes into the game and one of uruguays footballer got a yellow card.

38 minutes into the game Rúben Neves got a yellow card

it was half time and no one scores yet, i could tell cristiano and joão was stressing, everyone was.

54 minutes into the game bruno scores a goal and the crowd goes wild.

77 minutes into the game joão got a yellow card, i groan and he's stressed i could tell and he was arguing with the ref and he looked at me and i nodded "no" and mouthed "don't do it." he nodded and just walked away.

82 minutes into the game and joão got substituted with matheus, and he was upest he looked up at me and i mouthed "it's okay" and blew him a kiss he smiled but i could tell he was still upset.

93 minutes into the game and bruno scores again.

portgual won 2-0 but it wasn't a good game, i was still happy from them but i knew joão was upset.

gio, junior and i waited at the tunnel and when joão walks in and i give him a hug, he places his head in my neck and we stay like that for awhile.

"your okay, you guys still won i'm proud of you no matter what." i give him a kiss on his neck and let go.

❀❀❀

we got to our hotel room and i lay on the bed.

"wanna order room service?"

"yes i'm so hungry!" i hop of the bed

we order room service and we ate that shit up.

joão took a shower and we immediately went to bed.

❀❀❀

i woke up the next morning and joão was cuddling me, i was hungry and i gently whispered

"joão"

he hums

"let's get some food i'm so hungry."

"okay" he gets up and puts on sweats and a sweater and i do the same.

we walk in our slides and eat at the hotel breakfast room.

cassie.ronaldo✔︎: my handsome sleepy boy
❤️ liked by: joãofelix79, cristiano, jennaortega and 238,632 more
💬56,836 comments

❀❀❀
we got back to our hotel room and just cuddled the whole morning.

"i love you so so so much you know that right?"

"and i love you more than you can imagine."

and we take a nap.