being with you is everything

cassie and i got into our hotel room and cassie immediately man spreaded on the bed, i chuckle and sit next to her.

"what do you wanna do my love"

"i wanna sleep right now."

"you don't wanna do anything? its 3 pm"

"im jet lagged" she groaned

"i understand" i say laying next to her, she fell asleep and not to long after i did.

❀❀❀

i woke up and it was 6 pm, i hate time differences. It was 11 pm in portugal right now, i sighed and laid back down next to her wondering what to do. maybe go on a jog? i still need to train, i got up and put on my gym clothes and kissed cassie on the cheek and left her a note.

as i walked out it was still day time and started to jog.

i finished jogging and it was 7:30ish it was starting to sunset and i decided to go to the beach just to sit around.

"what's a handsome man sitting all alone?"

i turn around and it was cassie, i smile and she sits next to me.

"i loved the little note you left me"

"how did you know i was here?"

"i just knew" she shrugged

we sat there in silence i'm so glad there wasn't any paparazzi, we just enjoyed each other's presence.

❀❀❀

Cassie's POV

i woke up the next morning and joao was snoring, i checked the time and it was 8 in the morning, i really want to go to Universal Studios it was my dream as a child to go there.

i got up quietly and washed my face and brushed my teeth, when i came back joao was awake.

"hi cassie" he softly says

"hey" i say cuddling against him

"can we go to universal studios?"

"of course we can."

i nod and we just quietly laid there, we've been doing that a lot and it's nice not talking but just being here with him is everything.

❀❀❀

Joao's POV

once we got to the park cassie's smile was so big, she was so happy, she looked like a child and it was so cute.

she quickly ran to the area where we get tickets.

"i'll pay my love"

"no me!"

we debated and agreed that i would pay for the park tickets and food and she would pay for the hotel stuff.

as we got our tickets cassie started to jump around she was so happy and she was like a little girl.

"ready?"

"joao i'm more than ready!" she grabbed my arm and we started to walk around

"where do you wanna go first my love?"

"lets go to the harry potter rides!" she was so excited about it, she was up all night yesterday searching up which rides were the best.

we had express passes and we got to skip the line, as we got sat on the ride cassie kissed me on the cheek.

"thank you joao, even though you might not wanna be here"

"being with you is everything"

she blushed and the ride started.

as the ride finished it was honestly really fun, cassie screaming and i was laughing at her but overall it was fun i actually want to go on it again

we got off and stopped to get something to eat, we stopped at a place called "the three broomsticks" (i did so much research for this lmao)

after we ate we continued on more rides, until paparazzi caught us, its so fucking hard to have fun when there following you everywhere.

"ugh why can't we just have a few days without them bothering us."

"i know just ignore them"

we had a lot of fans come up to us and ask for pictures, we obviously said yes we love our fans.

joãofelix79✔︎: 📍universal studios❤️ liked by: cassie

❤️ liked by: cassie.ronaldo, jennaortega, cristiano, judebellingham...load more...
💬 71,836 comments

❀❀❀

we came home after a long day of rides, i'm pretty sure we're coming back tomorrow we still have a lot of rides left.

"i actually really enjoyed it"

"really?"

"yea"

she smiled

we both weren't hungry after all the food we ate at the park, we decided it was best to go to sleep early and get up early to go back tomorrow.