kind beautiful woman

it was game day again and they were going to against morocco, joão left around 8 in the morning.

something about today felt wrong but i had to supportive for joão.

42 minutes into the game morocco scored, something was wrong i felt it.

the game had finished, portgual was officially out of the world cup. I start sighing and junior starts crying, gio and i start comforting him.

"hey it's okay junior, they still did amazing." i start sniffling. we immediately run over to the tunnel, they start coming in and joão comes torwards and starts crying in my neck.

"hey your okay my love, you did so good, i'm so proud of you."

"it wasn't good enough!" he continues crying

"hey look at me" i say cupping his face away from my neck, he looks at me.

"youre gonna learn for these mistakes, okay? you will do better next time."

he continues to crying and we walked to the locker room.

❀❀❀

we got to the hotel and we started packing, the team decided to leave early in the morning tomorrow.

joão occasionally zoned out from time to time and just cried, i obviously comforted him.

i took a shower after packing most of my things and got ready for bed. joão was already in bed just scrolling on his phone. I got changed and crawled towards him.

"hey my love"

"hey." he says putting his phone down and kissing me. We get in bed and start cuddling, he was little spoon and i kissed him.

"good night my love i'm proud of you in every way." i kiss whispering into his ear.

❀❀❀
João's POV

cassie comforted me all night long she gave me kisses whispered kind words in my ear. what did i do to deserve such a kind beautiful woman.

cassie woke me up the next morning and we packed our final things and left the hotel. We were meeting everyone at the lobby, once we got there we checked out of our hotel.

everyone was quite, some talking here and there but it was kinda depressing. Cassie would occasionally talk to gio about random stuff and she would kiss me and hug me from time to time.

we got to the airport and we flew back to portgual. almost everyone was asleep.

❀❀❀

we're back to portgual and we all went home.

i went to my house to unpack and i told cassie to come over after she unpacked, she said yes.

i come home and floki comes running up to me.

"hi floki! i missed you" i says kissing his head.

i went up to my room and immediately unpacked. after 30 ish minutes i hear the door knocking and i run over knowing it's cassie.

"hi my love" she says embracing me, she had a back pack on with i was hoping her clothes and stuff she needed to stay over.