tell me its mine

João's POV

i heard a knock on the door and i didn't want to answer, still in bed.

"joão open the door i'm know your in there" i hear a familiar voice, it's cris.

i ran to the door and opened it

"hey..." i say

"mind if i come in?"

"no..." i say opening the door wider for him

"uhm so- okay i need to sit down and talk with you" he says taking off his shoes

"y-yea sure" i lead him into the the dining table

"so joão, have you talked to cassie" he looks at me seriously

"no, not yet"

"so joão, as cassies older brother i feel obliged to let you know that, cassies pregnant"

what?

"oh."

"well i should go, i have somewhere to be." he leaves, and i'm still frozen.

i look at cassie's location which was still on for me.

cassie was at cristianos house, and i immediately got into my car and drive to where she was.

cris wasn't home i'm guessing, and i knocked on the door and cassie opens it and she immediately try's to shut it but i stoped the door with my hand

"cassie wait"

she opens the door and sighs

"please tell me it's mine"

her eyes widen and i see her eyes start watering up

"who told you"

"that doesn't matter cassie, is it mine?"

"yes bu-"

i cut her off by hugging her, i didn't care that we were broken up, she was carrying my baby. she starts crying in my chest.

❀❀❀

Cassie's POV

i was on the couch and cris and joão wasn't here, the kids wasn't home either.

i heard someone pull up into the driveway, cris is probably home, someone knocks on the door, cris never knocks at his own house especially.

i open the door and i see joão, i groan and close the door.

"cassie wait" he cuts me off

i groan again and open the door to him looking at my eyes

"please tell me it's mine"

i widen my eyes, who told him?

"who told you"

"that doesn't matter cassie, is it mine?"

"yes bu-"

he cuts me off by hugging me, i knew i still loved him no matter what, i was carrying his baby, i was crying into his chest.

"i still love you" i'm muffled

"i love you more" he says running his hands through my hair

i look up at him and smashed my lips into his, he doesn't back away he leans in and kisses me back and holds my neck.

"it's yours, i want this baby with you joão, with you only you." i break the kiss

"i'll do anything with you" he caresses his fingers onto my neck and kisses my lips again.

❀❀❀

joão and i are back together for the baby, plus i still love him no matter what. Social media doesn't really know about our breakup which is good, they think we're still together.

i didn't tell anyone about it only joão, cris, and gio knows and begged them not to tell anyone.

cris was alittle skeptical about us getting back together but he knows we still love eachother, and understands.

i woke up to joão hugging me, i slid out of joão's grip and sat up, i uncover the blanket and see a big puddle of blood.

i knew exactly what happened, i miscarried the baby.

i started sobbing.

"joão! j-joão!" i scream to try and wake him up

"w-what?" he jumps out of bed and see the blood

"i-i lost our baby" i cried

sososo sorry for not posting awhile i'm on vacation and trying my best to update!