done

"Cassie we need to talk."

‼️PORTUGUESE SOCCER PLAYER
JOÃO FELIX
AND
PORTUGUESE MODEL
CASSANDRA RONALDO
HAS OFFICIALLY BROKEN UP‼️

João and I were done after a year of dating, it's been a week since João broke up with me, I'm still not sure why but he needed a break and I respect that but it obviously hurts when you truly love someone and they want to break up.

João has told the press in a interview that him and I aren't together and explained he need space. My phone was blowing up with notifications from social media, i silenced all, i needed air.

I walked out of my apartment and of course paparazzi was there.

"How is it like being dumped by Joao Felix??"

"What's your side of the story?"

"Do you think you guys will get back together?"

All the bullshit, I ignored them all and entered my car, as I started driving my brother Cristiano called.

"hey Cassie I heard what happened, you okay?"

"No Cris im not okay." I started to sob

"Hey its okay, talk to me" he soothes me

I obviously tell him everything like how i don't understand why he dumped me and how i love him so much, I started to sob even more to the point where i had to stop driving and park somewhere.

SNAP!

Fuck.

"I gotta go cris paparazzi is here."

"Alright cass, love you."

"Love you too"

I put on my mask and some sunglasses on and continued driving.

❀❀❀

I got home and slipped in bed and opened twitter and of course my whole page is full of me and Joao, and how Joao has moved on already?

"Joao Felix with Portuguese model Magui Corceiro?"

User23451: already?!?

Joaoisbae: i guess he has a thing for models..

Cassieissofinee: wtf...

Cassie.Ronaldo ✔︎: moved on already?

I posted it on my twitter, how could he just move on so quickly? Did he even love me? A few minutes after i posted that i got a message from João.

joão💔

Cassie im sorry.

For what?

You know what.

Did you even love me?

Of course i did, i loved you more than you can imagine.

So then why was i an distraction for you and you break up with me and your now with someone new?

i'm not with her.
read 7:34