proud

i left pablo's hotel room and headed back to joão's hotel. i took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

joão's face was all swelled up and he had tear stains on his face, now i felt bad.

"cassie... i-i-" he stuttered and i cut him off my kissing him on the lips he stumbled back and kissed me back. The door closed and it turned into a make out.

i pulled away and looked at his tear stained face

"i'm so sorry joão."

"no i'm sorry. i was stupid."

"yea you kinda were..." i agree he smiles and kisses me again.

❀❀❀
João's POV

it was game day and we were going against switzerland, i was feeling good about this actually, cassie had forgave me for what i did and she gave me alot a kisses this morning and we got breakfast.

cassie.ronaldo: i love this feeling. @joaofelix70
❤️: 573,422 likes
💬83,938 comments

❀❀❀

the game starts at 2 pm i got left earlier to warm up, i kissed cassie bye and left.

Cassie's POV

i got ready with gio as always. i had a good feeling about this game.

once we got there we sat down in our seats and the game was beginning, and they come jogging in and start doing mini warmups. I see joão looking at me and winking and i blow a kiss as always.

17 minutes into the game Gonçalo scored assisted by joão, i was proud of him and got out of my seat and cheering like the proud girlfriend i am.

33 minutes into the game pepe scored making it 2-0

it was half time and i decided to go up to the side and kiss joão. i quickly tun down and call joão.

"joão!"

"my love what are you doing here?"

"just so proud of you." i give him a kiss and leave

‼️CASSIE RONALDO PROUD OF JOÃO FELIX FOR ASSISTING GONÇALO‼️

❀❀❀

51 minutes into the game Gonçalo scores again making it 3-0.

55 minutes into the game and Raphaël scores making it 4-0

58 minutes into the game switzerland scores.

67 minutes into the game and Gonçalo scored again and joão assisted him once again, i was so proud.

73 minutes into the game joão gets substituted by cris.

92 minutes into the game and Rafael scores making portgual win against switzerland.

once again gio, junior and i run over to congratulate them.

once joão comes in i immediately hug him

"good job my love, i'm proud of you." i say kissing his neck.

❀❀❀