im not gonna be the first to apologize

*a few months later*

jenna and i were in Greece at the moment, we had just landed. we were here for a modeling gig/girls trip, jenna and i are so excited to work together.

joao seemed to be upset with it. joao and i have been so busy for the last few weeks we haven't had the chance to spend time together.

joao and i had an argument earlier about us he was upset about me hanging out with jenna and not him, i told him this was my job and i had to do a modeling job with jenna and i obviously would love to go on vacation but i have a job to do.

he was still pissed about it and wouldn't talk to me, he's such a big baby.

i looked at my notifications and joao hadnt texted to ask how i was, rude.

"joao still pissed?"

"yea" i groan

"its fine get your mind off him, just have fun"

i hum and we order a uber to our hotel

❀❀❀

João's POV

i know i know, cassie has a job to do but cmon can't she spare a few hours with me?

or at least invite me to come.

i know she landed in Greece, i could tell by her location, i didn't even want to ask her how she was.

i was alone at home with floki, i was bored, i wanted to do something. but what?

i'll just sleep it off it's not like cassie will be home tomorrow.

Cassie's POV

it was the next day and joão still hasn't texted, i'm not gonna be the first to apologize, this is my job, i'm not trying to have fun, this is what my agency wants me to do.

jenna and i were posing together and we took a break

"still nothing from joão?" she asks picking up a water bottle and drinking from it

"nope" i fall into a couch

"he's such a baby" she says taking a sip of her water, i hit her

"what? it's true, he's being immature you deserve better." she jokes

i roll my eyes "he's such upset we don't hang out as we use it"

"well it's not your fault you have a job." she says sitting next to me

"that's what i told him."

"whatever he'll get over it."

"yea..."

"let's get back to work ladies" the photographer yells

João's POV

it was the next day, still nothing from cassie. i'm not gonna be the first to apologize. my friends and i decided to go to a club, i agreed and now i was getting ready to go, i sprayed cologne on me and fixed my hair.

i got into the car and saw what cassie has posted on instagram.

cassie.ronaldo: this girl is obsessed w me😫
❤️liked by: 862,725
💬: 45,231 comments
jennaortega: it's the other way around, ur obsessed w me
user627824: ayyy there back together

❀❀❀

im obsessed with cassie.

me.

joão felix.

joão felix is obsessed with cassie.

not jenna, joão.

i drove angrily to the club, i wanted to get back at cassie.