4

The time quickly flew away and after two weeks from the meeting, today the wedding will be held.

"Which one do you want, princess?"

Yoongi asks from JangMi, holding two white hair accessories above her head.

"This one please, Yoonie"

Yoongi chuckles while nodding his head, decorating her hair with the clip she choose. It has a white colour bow and a white rose on it.

"Mhm...we are done"

Yoongi chirps and the girl stands up, letting her white high low dress fall down. She's wearing a matching pair of white shoes, and a necklace, while Yoongi wears a matching white suite.

"Woah, my baby looks like a princess!!! A real princess!!"

"And oppa looks like a real prince!!!"

JangMi says in excitement, jumping around Yoongi like a baby she is. Within these days, the family got closer with each other. They shared their past incidents and experiences for betterment. For JangMi, she grew more fond of Yoongi, who always made her feel safe and loved.

"Hey hey, stop jumping like that, kiddo. Come here"

Yoongi says, wrapping his hands around her shoulders.

"Do you know the meaning of your name?"

"Mhm. JangMi means the rose flower, right Yoonie?"

"Of course and guess who's looking exactly like a white rose? It's my baby, who else?"

He chuckles and JangMi hugs him, breaking down into waves of giggles.

"Come on now, we should go. Else we will be late..."

Yoongi says, arranging his clothes and hair for the last time before leaving. Soon they were in the car, ready to head to the place where the wedding will be held.

--

"Yoonie, I'm sleepy..."

JangMi says while looking at Yoongi with her sleepy eyes. He sighs, patting her side arm as she's leaning against his shoulder. She was tired as she's cladding in the same dress from the early morning, now it has become night. Bunches of photo shoots, expensive meals, never ending guests, these are common in expensive weddings, and now JangMi is tired from everything.

"Get up, baby. Stay here for a while, I'll inform eomma and appa, then I'll take you home okay?"

"I'll come with you, oppa.."

"No, just stay here. Don't worry, no one will hurt you okay? It won't take much time..."

Yoongi says and JangMi agrees with a pout. As he said, it doesn't take much time, he returns within two minutes.

"Get up, princess, let's go..."

Yoongi gently shakes the dozing off figure of JangMi, pulling her to stand up.

"Oh, Mr.Min!!! Is this your sister?"

Yoongi almost gasps from the voice which came out of nowhere,  so does JangMi. They turn around to see Yeong-So's manager, Lee Dong Hyuk. Yoongi immediately smiles as he knows him. Ever since he can remember, he was a trusted employee of his father.

"Of course Mr.Lee, meet my sister, Min JangMi"

The man glances at the girl with a sweet smile. Keeping her drowsiness away, JangMi has to give him a pleasant look.

"Miss.Min, nice to meet you!!! I'm so happy for your addition to Min family. I'm Mr.Min's manager, Lee Dong Hyuk"

The girl immediately bows him in respect and after having few words with him, the siblings head towards the car.