"Princess, are you still sleepy? You should've sleep more..."

YeongSo says as a chuckle leaves his mouth while glancing at JangMi who let out a yawn. It took her another whole week to recover fully.

"I could've sleep more if Yoonie didn't wake me up!!!"

She whines as she glances at the way the maids are settling the table for the breakfast.

"Me too, appa... I'm a little sleepy too..."

Jihyun too mumbles out and JaeWon chuckles at him as she ruffles his hair, making the younger boy grin in an instant.

"Well, actually today we have few things to do!!! That's why I asked Yoongs to wake up you both a bit earlier!!!"

YeongSo announces while gaining JangMi's and Jihyun's attention. Their dullness immediately ran away, which made Yoongi giggle silently.

"So, kids, we have plans for today. Since our babies are all recovered now, all of us will go for a day out!!!"

JaeWon says while giggling and JangMi let out an excited chuckle while throwing herself on the nearest person who happened to be Jihyun.

"So, our first stop will be amusement park and next we will split our ways. I and your mother will go shopping and you kids can go to arcade or wherever you want!!!"

"The amusement park is great, but I want to go shopping too!!!"

JangMi says with a pout, her excitement reduced a bit.

"Oh, come on, baby!!! Let eomma and appa spend some quality time with each other!!! I'll take both of you shopping later or today itself. We just can go to another mall is---"

"No, oppa. Arcade is fine!!!"

Yoongi nods at her with a smile, while Jihyun watches everything silently and happily.

"Is everything fine, Hyun?"

YeongSo asks and Jihyun nods with a smile.

"I guess I'm excited?"

He giggles and JangMi pinches both of his cheeks hard.

"Yah!!! It hurts!!! Let go!!!"

Jihyun screams and the elders shake their heads, not being able to understand what kind of a relationship their two youngers share. It only would take a second for them to go from extremely caring siblings to extremely annoying siblings.

"Stop that, kids... and Mimi? Let your brother be... please focus on your food now!!!"

JaeWon scolds JangMi and she obeys while chuckling, feeling happy about herself for being able to annoy Jihyun.

"Stop sulking, Hyunnie!!! I didn't do anything serious!!!"

JangMi says with her knitted brows, seeing the way Jihyun sulking like a baby out of displeasure.

"Okay, have a bite then..."

JangMi says as she brought a piece of pancake infront of Jihyun's mouth which the boy accepted like he always would do.

"Yoonie!!! You too!!!"

She says as she leaves her seat along with her plate, feeding each an every family member a bite of her precious food she won't share unless she feels to do so miraculously and rarely.

--

"Oh come on, Mimi!!! There's no use of coming here if you miss riding the roller coaster!!!"

Jihyun groans at JangMi who kept refusing to join to take the roller coaster ride.