"Okay students, team up as duos with your friends...."

Giving a chance for students' wills JangMi's science teacher says and the students quickly choose their partner for whatever coming.

"Hey bestiee!!!!"

Jihyun chirps while shifting beside JangMi and she giggles, doing a fist bump with him. As always, they are the partners.

"Alright, great!!! Now, look carefully at the experiments we will be doing today!!! I want you guys to make a report about these. Hand them over by next Friday, you have a week to complete it!!! I'll be explaining how to do it and what to insert in it. The marks of this assignment will be added to your exam which will be held after two weeks..."

JangMi sighs frustratingly, while shaking her head as she was expecting something exciting.

"What happened, mimi?"

Jihyun elbows her, being careful to not to get caught by the teacher who's explaining something serious.

"I was expecting something exciting, not another assignment!!!"

"What? You expect her to make us sing songs?"

"Hyunnie!!!"

The boy silently giggles, as JangMi whines silently behind the teacher's back. Soon another useless period was over and it was the lunch time next, as always Yoongi, JangMi and Jihyun sit together.

"Yoonie, we were given an assignment today!!!"

"Uhh? Okay?"

He asks with a confused look, not understanding what the mischievous kids are trying to bring up this time.

"So, can Hyunnie come over our house? Please Yoonie, it will be only once!!!"

Jihyun gulps the bite of the food which he forgot to chew while side eyeing at JangMi. Yoongi breaks out to wave of laughter, making JangMi pout at him.

"Baby is that what you wanted to ask? Seriously?"

"Mhm...I thought you would scold me.."

"Why would I, sweetheart? Of course, he can come over. Not only this time, but an any time you guys want to hangout..."

"Wow....hyung is so cool!!!"

"I know I am. Listen here, kids..."

Yoongi says with a soft smile, while two happy faces are looking at him with their happiness filled eyes.

"I'm not a grandpa who will disturb your friendship just because you are opposite gender. But you should know and stay at certain limits. That's it and nothing will be a matter if you do so..."

"Not even my appa is understanding like you, hyung..."

Jihyun says, earning a wide grin from Yoongi. They feel more closer now, Jihyun feels Yoongi and JangMi as his own family. For him, the time he spends with them feel more happier than the time he spends with his own father. His father doesn't do anything than comparing him and underestimating him, he always messed around with him after returning home drunk almost everyday, despite the fact that he is a teacher.

"Where are you lost, Hyun...?"

"Ah-nowhere, hyung. I just--no, forget about it..."

Jihyun mumbles, taking a sip from his milkshake.

"I'm sorry for asking this, but, Hyunnie...will your appa allow you to come over?"?

"Hmm...he will. I mean, he usually doesn't even stay at home in the weekends, he gets drunk and forget the way to home. I think it sounds better than the way I want to tell it..."