"Why you have to go?"

JangMi weakly mumbles, as it's now she knows that YeongSo and JaeWon are travelling to Seoul for a few days. As expected, she got a fever last night which made everyone worried.

"I'm sorry, baby... we'll return as soon as possible hmm? It will take only a few days..."

YeongSo says as he leans forward and places a kiss on her warm forehead.

"Mhm. Bring me something tasty to eat, appa.."

"Yeah I will okay? Get well soon hmm? Appa feels sad when his baby is sick..."

YeongSo says as he stands up after placing the final kiss on her forehead.

"Next time, don't over work yourself, baby. Your health comes first... until we'll return, oppa will take care of you... get well soon, princess..."

JaeWon says softly while caressing JangMi's hair and she places a kiss on her burning cheek.

"Go back to the sleep, kitten..."

Yoongi says and JangMi nods, turning to her side and snuggling into Jihyun who fell asleep beside her last night, while checking on her with Yoongi. It was six at the morning still, so there's no way the kids will wake up any sooner.

JaeWon leans towards Jihyun to place a kiss on his forehead too and YeongSo ruffles his hair, making Yoongi giggle silently.

"Let's go, eomma and appa..."

He says and the parents nod, heading out from the room, followed by Yoongi.

"Be safe and try to come back soon..."

Yoongi says as they approach the car.

"We will, Yoongs..."

YeongSo says while pulling Yoongi in a brief hug and patting his back.

"Take care of the kids, Yoongs..."

"I will eomma!!!"

He manages to hush out, as he's pulled in a tight hug by JaeWon.

"Take care of yourself too..."

She says, finally pulling Yoongi away from the hug. She pats his cheek gently and gets inside the car, next YeongSo repeats her. Soon the driver drove off and Yoongi sighs while waving at them. He gets inside the house again, straightly stepping inside the room. He sees the way JangMi is snuggling into Jihyun and the way he has wrapped his fine hand around her, still in his sleep. JangMi's face holds nothing but comfort and safe. Yoongi couldn't help but to melt at JangMi's calm face as much as it is when she's with him.

Now she has two worriers to fight for her.

He softly sighs with a gentle smile, sitting beside her and checking her temperature which is increasing with every second. The doctor will take another couple of hours to arrive and until then, he decides to get some sleep too.

"Will Hyun get sick too? No, that won't happen..."

Yoongi mumbles to himself and gets on the bed beside them, stuffing himself under the blanket. He fixes it properly on the youngers and kissed JangMi's burning forehead before falling asleep after hugging her.

--

Whimpers are constantly leaving JangMi's mouth and Jihyun peels off his gaze from the television, fixing it on JangMi who's placing her head on the pillow which is placed on his lap. His hand makes its way towards her forehead and he sighs, finding she's still burning. The medicine doesn't seem working, it probably is taking much time.