Yoongi was getting ready to go to his company when he hears the door of his room clicked and opened.

"Mimi, is that you?"

He shouts from his closet.

"Yeah, Yoonie..."

JangMi replies, plopping herself on the bed like a star fish. After few minutes Yoongi comes out from his closet, he's professionally dressed.

"Wow!!! Oppa is so handsome!!!"

JangMi turns to her side, glancing at Yoongi with her awestruck eyes. Yoongi's gummy smile is on display already, as he grabs his laptop which was placed on the nightstand earlier.

"And my baby is pretty and cute as always!!!"

He chirps, admiring the girl who's cladding in a baby pink frock. She giggles at the compliment, straightening up properly and brushing her hair from her hands.

"Shall we go now?"

"Okie!!!"

She springs up on her feet and clings into Yoongi's hand, earning a chuckle from him. Soon they reach Yoongi's car and start their journey towards his company. As soon as the car stopped in the company, Yoongi drops his warm smile.

"Don't go alone anywhere, alright princess?"

JangMi nods while giving thumbs up and Yoongi pinches her cheeks. Soon they got off from the car and entered inside. The employees bow at Yoongi and JangMi looks at him in astonishment, he's not her warm and soft brother anymore. He has a cold look on his face, but whenever his gaze lands on JangMi, the expressions immediately softened as always. She holds a special soft spot in his heart which can not be taken by anyone else in the world.

"Mr.Min, nice to receive you here!!!"

It was Lee Dong Hyuk, YeongSo's manager. He often visits Yoongi's company too, upon YeongSo's instructions to help Yoongi to manage things.

"Oh, Mr.Lee...It's been a long time since we meet for the last time..."

Yoongi says with a slight smile, entering his cabbin with JangMi and followed by Dong Hyuk.

"Of course, because you rarely visit here now. I often come here to check on the work upon your father's kind requests...by the way, seems like you are enjoying your new role as a brother..."

The older man says, seeing the girl who's already sitting on Yoongi's swivel chair which can not be taken by anyone; it's CEO's chair.

"I would be lying if I answer you with a no.."

Yoongi smiles at Dong Hyuk, as he gives him a smile in return. Soon Yoongi's manger enters inside, but he was taken aback by the small figure who's sitting on CEO's chair and playing around with his expensive stuff without doubting.

"You can normalise now. She's my sister..."

Yoongi says in his deep voice, making his manager startle.

"I'm-I'm sorry, sir..."

"It's fine. How's our new deal related work going?"

"It's almost ours, sir. Today, after the meeting, the probability of having it our hands is hundred percent..."

"Hmm, good job, Mr.Kang.....
When the meeting will be?"

"At 6 pm, sir..."

"Hmm...you can leave..."

The manger obey and exits from his cabbin, leaving Yoongi and Dong Hyuk alone again.

"Mr.Lee, can you please ask my manger to get me some files? He know what I want, I forgot to ask for it when he was here..."