"JangMi, have some!!!"

A student offers her some snacks which she accepted gladly and thanked her. She turned around to leave but realising she did not offered some for Jihyun who was sitting beside JangMi and talking made her nervous.

"I'm sorry, godness I actually didn't meant it---"

She quickly offers Jihyun the snack too but he refused with a smile.

"It's okay, you can have it..."

"Oh please, I'm sorry---"

"You don't have to be, I'm fine, really..."

Jihyun says with a smile and the girl finally leaves after apologising him few more times.

"You are famous here, aren't you Mimi?"

Their friendship has made them best friends for the rest of their lives. They actually enjoyed each other's company alot, both of them have turned their boring lives to something exciting by their stupid acts.

"Hmm, I'm not famous actually. It just happened so randomly..."

"Mind telling me, bestie?"

Jihyun says while eating her last chip which made the girl glare at him.

"Hyunnie why would you do that? You just refused SunHee's offer, now you ate mine!!! You are an idiot!!!"

She whines like a kid, while Jihyun laughs at her.

"You will turn old soon, Mimi. Relax.."

She pouted at him and let goes a sigh, finally being serious about the question he asked earlier.

"Well, talking about what made the kids so nice towards me..."

She pause, letting going a sigh.

"...before you came, there were some annoying girls here. They bullied me so much and Yoonie is the one who saved me when I was like--experiencing the worst bullying session? I almost passed out that day...."

She recalls that day, a thin layer of tears is covering her eyes. Jihyun silently listen to her with soft eyes.

"...uhmm, sorry. So, when the day I returned for school after a week of resting, everyone apologised me, saying that they regret for not being able to help me. That girls were annoying them for helping me. The day I returned was the first day of you too..."

Jihyun let goes a sigh, patting her side arm in assurance.

"Now that everything is over, don't think about it in repeat. Past belongs to past..."

"Yoonie always says that too..."

"Yeah, see, so don't think much. You were so strong, and you are still strong!!! Mimi is strong!!"

Jihyun chirps, making JangMi giggle.

"Were there bullies in your previous schools too?"

"There were in some, but not in every school. But since I didn't stay much longer in any school, they didn't came to bully me..."

"Wow, you are so lucky, Hyunnie..."

"But because of that, I couldn't make friends. But now I have a bestie!!"

"We are so cool!!!"

They giggle for few minutes continuesly.

"But will you leave this school too? Then I'll loose my bestie again..."

"Don't worry, I probably won't. It's appa's last year of serving. Instead of renting out a house, this time we bought a one, means we won't leave here..."