5

"Please come back soon, I'm going to miss you, eomma and appa..."

JangMi mumbles, hugging both of them tightly. The two elders are ready to departure to USA to enjoy themselves after the wedding and for some business work.

"Of course, baby...we will be back soon hmm?"

Yeong-So says, caressing her head in assurance. Yoongi joins the hug too and it turns to a family hug finally.

"Be safe, eomma and appa..."

"We'll Yoongs"

They waves at them, finally they get into their private flight. JangMi immediately hugs Yoongi, pouting at the sight.

"Aww is my baby sad hmm?"

Yoongi turns around and hugs her properly, earning a nod from her.

"What should we do now? Should we go shopping today? Or amusement park? Anywhere else my princess wants to go?"

"No, let's go home, Yoonie...I'm still tired"

She says with a pout, pulling herself away from the hug while rubbing her eyes to get rid of the tears.

"Waah are you crying, love? Don't cry, they will be back after some time"

She nods, taking Yoongi's hand in her.

"Fine, let's go"

Yoongi says, heading towards the parking area. He gets inside the car, while JangMi stares through the window. It is a holiday, a day with a nice weather. Understanding that she's in a bad mood, Yoongi pulls infront of a ice cream shop.

"Ice cream?"

JangMi asks excitedly, her dark mood instantly vanished as soon as she sees the ice cream shop. Yoongi happily nods and the girl almost screams in excitement.

"Where is that sad little girl I had here earlier?"

Yoongi giggles, earning a mischievous grin from her.

"Wow...so much flavours, Yoonie"

JangMi says while her eyes glitters, hands place on the showcase. Yoongi chuckles, nodding at her.

"Yes, choose anything you want, princess..."

"It's hard to choose...can you recommend me a one,Yoonie?"

"Mm...try chocolate chips flavour. It's really tasty!!! May I order it?"

"Yess please!!!"

Yoongi giggles, finally solving one of the biggest problems in the world. He orders two ice creams from the same flavour which he mentioned earlier.

"How old are you again? I refuse to believe you are sixteen"

Yoongi says, smiling fondly at his sister who's eating her ice cream as a little kid.

"But I'm sixteen. By the way Yoonie...you know what? I have no friends, you know that. But I can assure you that ice creamies are my friends!!! Any flavour from it is my friend!!!"

Yoongi softly stares at her with sympathetic eyes. The way she's chirping the words while throwing her arms in the air looks childish, but does she herself knows how deep those words are? Or she's acting like she's not hurt? Yoongi wonders.

"Now you have a friend, kiddo...please don't ever say that again, okay?"

Yoongi says, extending his hand and pat her head gently. She nods, feeling sad for a moment. But she shrugs it off, she needs to be happy the moment it is because she knows that she will face a lot of sadness sooner. Specially in the school. She smiles warmly at Yoongi, holding a spoon of ice cream infront of Yoongi's mouth.