I don't care

Ship: Ryder x reader/ Katie x Jake

Rating: ❤️💗

Au: bisexual!Ryder, trans-fem!Reader

You threw your clothes into a bag. Ryder and you agreed on a sleepover together with Katie, Jake and of course the puppies today. Plus, your heart pumped pure adrenaline through your veins, as you had just gotten a letter, saying that you'll have the surgery soon. You made it to the lookout just in time and greeted the puppies with head pats. "Y/N!" "Ryder!" you ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "and I thought I was clingy." Ryder chuckled. "Shut up! I am just in a good mood." "Yeah... sure..." "When are Katie and Jake coming over?" You still felt the adrenaline in your veins. "Chill N/n, you look like Chase when he has his zoomies. It is only lunchtime.

Katie and Jake are probably getting snacks or something." He explained to you, only to pull you inside the lookout. "Do you think they'll arrive on time?" "Not sure N/n. Katie gets distracted easily while shopping. That's what Jake told me." You both laughed as you started to set up the sleepover. After that, you still had some time, so you played with the puppies until it was bedtime for them. Katie and Jake arrived as well, so now your sleep over slash game night could begin. When Ryder vanished into the kitchen to make fresh popcorn and Jake was away as well, you and Katie could have a little chat. "So, what's between you and Ryder?" "Friends. What do you mean?" "Come on, I have seen the way he looks at you." She wiggled her eyebrows a little.

"I honestly don't know what you are talking about." "Girl! He has a crush on you!" Katie said, and you blushed. "Why me?" "Cuz you are a 10! A literal jackpot of girl." Katie went on about why you were the girl for Ryder, not realizing that you got a little uncomfortable. "Katie, I would like to tell you something..." You said, not sure if it was a good idea. "Spill the tea sis." "W-Well, I... I am... trans female. I haven't had the surgery yet." Silence followed your words. Katie slowly found her words and started to talk again. "W-Wow.. uhm... I don't mind. I always see you as girl anyway, so... yeah. I don't care." "Really?" "Yup. It's fine if me." You smiled and only a few seconds later, Jake came back into the room.

"What are you ladies talking about?" "Make up." Katie answered instantly, getting a chuckle out of you. You three kept on talking until Ryder showed up with the popcorn. "Y'all got movie ideas?" "How about Baymax?" "Better idea, the Star Wars parody called Spaceballs?" (A/n: you really need to watch it! It is comedy on another level) "Space- what?" "Spaceballs. The funniest shit I have ever seen." you said and Katie bursted into laughter. She knew this movie and dropped her favorite line from the movie. "That's his name, sir, commander asshole!" Now you both almost chocked on your laughter. "Okay? Anyway, do you have any suggestions Jake?" "Nah. But if the ladies wanna watch it, why the hell not?" "Fine with me." Ryder handed you the remote and you went onto amazon prime to search for the movie. Once you found it, you pressed play. With the movie on, you for were basically crying happy tears.

Katie snuggled up into Jake's arms after the movie had ended. For some reason, they both went to sleep real fast. So it was only you and Ryder now. "Are you okay N/n?" "Not really..." "You can tell me anything, and you know that right?" "I mean... I guess..." you slowly said. "Ryder... I like you... like, really like you but..." "But what?" "I am trans female... and..." Your eyes teared up.

You didn't know what was wrong with you but you were suddenly embraced in a hug. "Shh... no need to cry N/n. I like you too. Love you even..." "Really?" "Yes, I do. I truly, honestly love you." "But... I am..." "I don't care, because I love you. I don't care if you are a boy or girl." You smiled a little but it confused you as well. "But.. Why don't you care?" Ryder grinned a little. "Because, I am bisexual." "No way." "Yes way." You two chuckled silently. "We should sleep though." "Yeah I know." Ryder lay down and you cuddled close to him. "I love you Ryder..." "I love you too sweetheart." Ryder whispered and he kissed you on the forehead.