your questions

So this chapter will be updated when more questions come in. Don't be shy you can even ask the characters themselves if you really wanted to. Any kind of question can be asked in the comments in the chapter "yet another authors note" or over my profile. I will do my best to answer them even if they are personal. Anyway, I hope you have a great day/night.

-CrystalDragonGlitch

1: "Does Chase figure out that Ryder is a hybrid?" (Calyp50, referring to the book: Covered up - my master is my lover)

Well, he has been doing research on why Ryder behaves this way, but unlike in my other story he won't figure it out on his own. Hope that helps a little. 🙃

2: "I also want to know if Sciros is actually evil or he will end up being good after Ryder kills his mom. And will he be friends with Ryder in the end?" (Calyp50, referring to the book: Covered up - my master is my lover)

First of all, Scrios doesn't like his mom at all. Mostly because she always favored Ryder over him but he can't escape her either. As for how he ends up in the end, just wait and see but I can tell you this much: he may have a thing for a certain gold eyed lady.

3: "Does the princess like Ryder and is she going to try something? If so will Akira show her true colors??" (Calyp50, referring to the book: Covered up - my master is my lover)

Yes and maybe. The princess thinks Ryder is still single, that's why she made him her bodyguard. If Akira will show her true colors? What and see. Chapter 29 will be finished soon. 😉

4: „is there a sequel to the covered up story?" (Calyp50, referring to the book: Covered up - my master is my lover)

Hmmm.... I don't know yet. Once the two German stories I have are done, I'll see what I can do. If you have any suggestions or further questions, you are welcome to comment them here or text me in private. 🙃

5: "Ryder what do you think of Jake kidnapping your twin sister?" (Calyp50, referring to the one-shot: Crazy for you)

Ryder: ........ what?

Chase: Oh dear...

Ryder: Looks like I have to pay a visit to someone.

Chase: Ryder sir, please don't

Ryder: *Holds shot gun* I just wanna go talk to him

Chase: NO! You leave the gun here!

Ryder: I just wanna talk. *bit later he walks up to Jakes house* Oh Jake! Can we have a little chat?

6: „okay so when you say feed what does it mean like how is she draining his energy?" (referring to the book: Covered up 2 - deadly game)

A succubus is a demon of lust. Normally, they visit male humans in their sleep to „steal their seed". These ladies feed on the energy humans/creatures/other non-lust demons build up during sex. When the victim has their climax, the succubus will „drink" the energy by kissing her victim. This kiss allows the succubi to drain the energy, much like a vampire drinks blood. That only happens during the victims climax though, otherwise the kiss of a succubus doesn't do anything. The side effects can vary. While normal humans loose any memory connected with the nightly visitor, humans who came in contact with magic or creatures only pass out, and demons are left feeling exhausted.