My pet

Ship: Ryder x reader

Rating:🍋 🩸

Au: vampire!Ryder

⚠️this story plays in the medieval times. no paw patrol.⚠️

Right now you sat at the piano Ryder had in his mansion and thought of the past weeks you had spent with him in here. Ryder didn't let you leave, as you were the only human that knew he was a vampire.

Your fingers wandered across the black and white keys of the piano. The instrument itself was black, it fit perfectly into the black and red room. You were the only human whose memory hadn't been manipulated by this vampire who kept you here. He could have erased your memory after he fed on you for the first time but he didn't. He never has and he said he never will. You got up and went to one of the large windows. The black and red dress you wore rustled softly as you moved away from the piano. Normally you would have spent time in the garden, but it was raining right now. You closed your eyes, knowing that he would feed on you again, since the rain poured down from the sky. Behind the clouds the sun started to set. He would wake up soon. The sky got darker and darker and you heard footsteps from above. "Enjoying the view darling?" There he was, leaning against the doorframe in his usual attire. His short brown hair was still messy, as he just got up but his red eyes locked with yours. "Y-Yeah..." He smiled and with a swift move he stood in front of you.

His right hand touched your chin, gently forcing you to look up at him. "You know what I like to hear, so I will only ask one time: what are you supposed to call me~?" "R-Ryder s-sir." "And what else?" You blushed and tried to look away. Ryder picked you up and carried you upstairs. "W-Where are we g-going, Ryder s-sir?" you asked, your face surely was as red as a tomato. "Somewhere where you can rest after I am done with you." Just after he said that, you found yourself laying on your back on a bed. Ryder hovered above you, his red eyes glowed in the dark. He kissed your lips, demanding entrance in your mouth.

You let him and your tongues danced a little, until he proceeded to kiss your jaw line and from there your neck. You felt your heart beat faster and Ryder smiled against your skin. Something touched the hollow of your neck. You didn't have to think twice, you knew that those were his fangs. "You taste good, even through the skin pet... you surely don't mind me having a little taste of your sweet blood, right?" "N-No." For a second you felt pain, wich was followed by Ryder drinking your blood. He didn't just suck on the wound to get to the blood, he gently massaged the skin around it and finally he stopped. You could tell he did so, as his tongue licked across the wound, healing it in the process. "Take of your clothing pet~" He purred into your ears and you followed what he said.

Still a little dizzy from the blood loss you got out of the dress and your underwear. You fell back on the bed and you felt how Ryder slowly parted your legs. "Remember what I want to hear from you pet." His low voice turned you on. "G-Got it m-master" Ryder grinned inserted a finger. „You are barely wet pet. Let master fix this for you." You gasped in surprise when he inserted a second finger. He moved them in and out, until you came around his fingers. „Mmhmm-master!" „Look at me pet." He licked your cum from his fingers. „Look at the mess you made." He suddenly grabbed your hips, his burning crimson red eyes looked with your e/c eyes. Ryder slowly pushed himself into you, making sure that you could adjust to his size.

He didn't bother to wait until you fully adjusted to him and he started to thrust in and out of you, causing you to moan. „Agh~ m-master~ ahhh~" „T-That's right pet, scream for me, ngh.." Ryder picked up his pace and you moaned even louder. You squirmed underneath him, until: „Aghhh! M-Master, r-right there, ahhh~" You moaned at the top of your lungs and Ryder just laughed „Found it ngh~" You remembered what your parents told you about lust and you knew what you were doing was pure sin and wrong, but it felt so right. You were so close to your pleasure, but he slowed his pace again. „Only if you beg me pet. Only then I will let you finish." Ryder was out of breath but he wanted to to beg. „Please master! Let me finish, please!" „Well, since you have been a good girl~" He picked up his pace again, grabbing your wrist and biting it. He sucked a little more blood, while thrusting into you with no mercy.

You screamed his name as you came around him and he came too. His hot juices filled you up as he sank down on you. „You did good pet." He healed your wound and got up. „If you would excuse me, I have to go and hunt for more blood, my pet." The little bit of blood on his mouth made you blush again. You nodded just and you felt how sleepy you actually were. „Good nights rest pet~" „G-Good n-night R-Ryder sir." you said, before drifting off into the black depths of your sleep.