A villain's origin

Ship: Ryder x reader

Rating: 🩸(lil bit 🍋)

Au: Demon!Reader / Dave&Danny as twins

Dave:
- red hair
- green eyes
- Danny X's twin brother
- likes: adrenalin, causing trouble, getting attention, puppies
- dislikes: Ryder

A/n: Ryder is sixteen and Dave and Danny are thirteen. I know readers hate it when authors do this, but: Y/n is a wrath demon and wears red. For this one shot "f/c" stands for your most favorite shade of red. please don't hate me for that and credits to the artist of the picture above

Only a few weeks ago, Danny's twin brother Dave moved to Adventure Bay. Even though Ryder had a bad feeling about him, he was nice to the new boy. But things changed drastically, when Dave decided that he should lead the paw patrol and he started to spread rumors about Ryder. He claimed Ryder had hurt and threatened him.

"I am telling you mayor Goodway! Ryder threatened me!" a red haired boy exclaimed. "This is unacceptable! Dave, I am glad you told me." Dave nodded and mayor Goodway kept asking questions. "What exactly happened between you two?" "He cornered me and told me that he'll dispose of me. I don't know what I did wrong, I just wanted to befriend him!" "Now that is truly enough. I will have to ban Ryder from this town." Mayor Goodway was clearly furious. Little did she know, Ryder had heard everything. Originally he wanted to complain about Daves behavior and how Danny supported his twin brother.

some time later

Ryder sat in his room, crying. He pulled himself together and started to pack his things. "They want me gone, huh? If that is all I can do, then so be it." The brown haired boy got up and started to pack his things. All he really needed was his survival gear. He had been storing it in the very back of his closet, in the same box as a huge camping backpack. Jake had gifted this to him on Ryders birthday. If he was going to run away, he would do it with style. He would leave a clean lookout, so he deep cleaned the entire building, even filling up the puppies bowls and leaving a note for them. Ryder checked the time and decided it was time to leave. He made his bed and then left.

You were relaxing in a forest, taking a break from your duties as demon. Your lord Lucifer always tasked you with the most important tasks, as you were the second so called ring. Rings played a huge role in hell. Hell had nine rings, there are seven demons wearing the title "ring", Lucifer had a necklace with seven rings and hells portal was a ring. As the most powerful wrath demon, you had been granted the title of the second ring. Eyes closed, you took in a deep breath. A wave of negative emotions washed over you. You were bored anyways, so you decided to check it out.

"Oh my, such anger... May I asked what could make someone so furious?" You asked, causing the brown haired boy to jump a little. "Who are you?" "My bad, I am Y/n, second of Lucifers seven rings and you are?" "Ryder." The boy said. "You don't seem scared." "Why should I? If you are here to drag me to hell, then go for it." "Oh no, I want to know what makes you so angry. You see, as wrath demon, I can feel when people are angry. Now tell me, who caused you to be so... furious." You asked again, whispering the last word in his ear. Now you thanked the third ring for teaching you some tricks. "There is this boy in my hometown, who is spreading rumors about me. He made me lose all of my friends, even the trust of my puppies!" "But you didn't do anything?" "No. All I have been doing was helping people when they were in trouble."

Ryder broke down and cried. You embraced him in a hug. With this boy, you could fulfill the task lord Lucifer gave you. He wanted more sinners on earth. And you were going to start with this boy. "Tell me about him Ryder. Maybe I can help you." You offered, your e/c eyes gleamed f/c for a second and Ryder told you about what happened. He told you everything, how Dave came to the town, how he revealed himself to be Danny's twin, how he threatened Ryder and how he spread the rumors. With every bit Ryder told you, your eyes turned more and more f/c, a sign that you were getting angry yourself. Once he finished, Ryder was a sobbing mess in your arms.