𝟱𝟱. INFERNO

𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞 was steadily flowing

𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞 was steadily flowing. People had come and gone, most asking for the regular ice pop or a sparkler, and others...a very select few, deciding to use the opportunity to request for either more 'hard to get your hands on' perphenilia, or ask for other services that they were most definitely not advertising. Luckily they'd all managed to handle every one of those occurrences accordingly. By ignoring it all together. But being jammed within a rather clustered van for more than two hours in that van was starting to have its effects on some of them.

And by some people, she solely just meant Lip. He hadn't really said much of anything since customers started rolling in. But Spencer only assumed that was due to him wanting to focus on getting everything done and doing it well too. There was nothing wrong with efficiency.

"Blue being around whilst we sell's gonna make people really question our ethics, Spence." Kevin gestured over to a semi-distracted Blue. He wasn't wrong on any count, him being there had become rather tedious.

He had questions that proceeded the size of the Declaration of Independence ( she assumed it was long, History was the one subject she purposefully zoned out in ) and every few seconds he'd spew out a sudden random facts about death that he'd learned at school. At first, Spencer presumed it to be a byproduct of what Debbie had similarly experienced half a year ago with her elderly friend croaking it in his sleep.

The sudden fascination of the afterlife and what happened to one's body when the died. If it hurt, if you could see your own dead body as a ghost once you die. But then she remembered that her little brother didn't mingle with old people, nor did he mingle with any other kids his age beside one boy in his class called Tyler.

Spencer wouldn't have put it past Tyler. She'd never met him, or his lawyer littered family seeing as they never let Blue within 2 feet of their property or their valuables, but from the stories Blue had told her he seemed like the type of kid who enjoyed being graphic on the school playground.

June tutted, purposefully leaving the fridge door open as a way of cold insulation. "Ethics? We're selling crusty dope out of the back of an ice cream van, we have none."