𝟳𝟬. THE WOLF OF 75TH STREET

LXX ————— THE WOLF OF 75TH STREET

      "𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧?" Spencer stumbled into the bathroom with a throbbing headache and a will to do nothing more than turn every noise in her house to an eternal mute

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧?" Spencer stumbled into the bathroom with a throbbing headache and a will to do nothing more than turn every noise in her house to an eternal mute. The sun had decided to rear it's ugly head and strike its beaming rays down through the cracks her bedroom curtains way earlier then they were normally scheduled to. 8:30 in the morning, to be exact. Which wasn't exactly a problem for her most days, evolving weather normally meant askew patterns in sunrise and sundown.

But this year was different. Everything was different. The sun meant a new day, 24 hours to get up and exist, and muscle through tasks that she either didn't have the energy for or were way down on her priority list. A purgatory Groundhog Day was what she liked it call it when she was feeling extra dramatic.

Spencer wanted new, change in things that weren't the weather, but more for herself. That was probably a main driving force and influence over her wanting to write a letter to help with Eddy's parole hearing. She'd done further intense research upon returning home in the dead of night on what exactly she had to say within one of these letters, and wasted no time in putting her pen to paper and going on a tangible loop.

Unfortunately, the only place she'd really gotten to  after 4 hours and 3 cans of beer was her brining up broken pieces of the things that they'd done together prior to him being incarcerated. But not so much who he was now as a person, but more so about what his character was like, and whether or not that version was eligible to be let back into civilisation.

If he'd really acknowledged his faults and where he'd gone wrong that day, done what he'd needed to do to fully reform himself into a tamer human being.

There was also the consideration of that man's family, whoever they were. When his mandated court appearance to gain parole again was finalised, they would have to be informed. And they had every right in them to protest against letting that follow suit.

So many factors, with even more bigger consequences.

But Spencer didn't care about the egregious can of worms she could've been potentially opening by testifying of her father's good nature, and the discourse it could evolve into. Is this morally right? Should we forgive and forget over something that was truly an alleged accident? She'd seen the bloodbath of a mess it had caused initially when it went to trial. And how much worse she had made it on that stand, stuttering over her words till panic seized her speech all together. Her lack of clarity only further helping the opposition.