Chapter 54

We arrive at the apartment in Bali and the place is more beautiful than the photos make it out to be, the place is a crisp white, with the colours coming from the decorations and the plants that are hanging. There's a small living room which holds a two seater sofa, a coffee table and a tv, a table and two chairs in the corner. Then there's a small basic kitchen which leads to the garden and the view takes my breath away. There's a pool which overlooks a small forest and then a beach. There's also a hot tub and a few loungers. We walk into the bedroom and unpack, once we are done I stand up but get spun around by Rhea and her lips meet mine. " I fucking love you" she says on my lips but it came out more aggressively then she meant it " was that Rhea or Demi talking" I laugh " depends on who you want it to be" she chuckles " right now, I want Mami" I smirk, Rhea doesn't say anything, she just picks me up and crashed us onto the bed which such force I thought the bed broke. " you want Mami huh?" she says placing my hands above my head, I just nod and bite my bottom lip to try and hide the excitement I'm feeling. Rhea runs the pad of her thumb over my lip " don't do that, you know what it does to me" she says and her voice has gotten deeper. I release my lip of my teeth, I lean up and try and kiss her but she moves back and I look at her confused. " patience baby, we have two days to ourselves" she chuckles, I relax my head on the pillow again and eagerly wait for Rhea to make her move.

The next day we went on an organised midnight haunted walk in the forest with a group of people, it was fun and interesting as the guide would tell us some spooky facts about the forest and during the walk Rhea would try and scary me by jumping out from behind trees and just doing the most, but it was funny and silly and Rhea being her goofy, crazy self is my favorite Rhea. The walk ended with us roasting marshmallows on the campfire and the guide and anyone who is willing to telling spooky stories. 

We spend the next day exploring what we can in Bali and spending time in the pool and hot tub, but now it is time to go home and back to reality. I can't lie though, I cannot wait, I have missed my home and work and I have miss the routine and I know Rhea has too. I know she has missed the WWE universe and I know she has missed TJD and I know she has missed being a absolute menace with her latino heat. 

We are back on RAW and Rhea is in the ring with Adam Pearce, he is about to be crowned the new women's world champion with a new belt WWE are introducing. The belt is beautiful and it looks so good on Rhea, obviously Dom comes running down to the ring like an excited kid running to the story store, he then wraps it around Rhea's waist and they begin to talk. As Dom is about to speak not only are the fans booing is preventing him to do so the LWO's music starts and they walk down to the ring. 

Zelina starts to talk and Rhea just rolls her eyes at her but everything goes south once Rey starts to talk because as he does so Dom slaps Rey in the face and hides behind Rhea laughing. Zelina then slaps Rhea and a whole brawl starts. Fin and Damian run down to help Rhea and Dom and The Judgement Day get the upper hand. Damian and Fin are holding down Rey and Dom is holding a chair, Zelina gets back into the ring but Rhea creeps behind her and punches her in the back of the head with some brassed knuckles and Zelina just falls on the floor unconscious, Rhea laughs and wipes her tongue over her teeth. Rhea climbs out of the ring and grabs another chair and climbs back into the ring, she then places the chair under Zelina's head and takes the other chair off of Dom" watch this you deadbeat" Dom shouts has he holds up Rey's face forcing Rey to watch Rhea has she lifts the chair over her head and slams it on the back of Zelina's head. The group the leave the ring laughing leaving Rey in the ring calling for medical help for Zelina.

" your wife is such an asshole" Ellie laughs walking through my office door making me jump because i wasn't expecting her. " dominant Mami is my favourite" I wink at her " ew" she laughs " what's up you okay?" I ask her as she takes a seat in front of me " I need your help with this" she says bringing her work ipad on the table. Ellie explains hat she needs help with and I explain to her what she has done wrong and how she can fix it so if it happens again she knows what to do. 

I walk through the front door and immediately get greeted by Barry " hey gorgeous boy " I say kneeling down to pet him. " hey baby" Rhea shouts from the office " oh your home already" I say walking to the office " yeah we had nothing to do after the whole LWO thing, so I came home" she explains not taking her eyes off the pc. " what are you doing" I say sitting on the edge of the desk " just some work" she smiles at me. " you hungry" she asked closing down the pc " bit of a stupid question no?" I chuckle and Rhea just laughs 

We spend the rest of the day having dinner and watching tv, that's until tiredness takes over in both of us and we go to bed and sleep. 

A/N 

This is a bit of a sort chapter just to get the honeymoon out of the way, just so I can move forward in the story. 

I'm gonna do a time jump in the next chapter, I cant lie I think this story is coming to an end within the next 5 to 10 chapters,  as I am now struggling for ideas that I havent already done. 

Thank you again to the readers who have took the time to read this story and the people who have voted and commented.