Chapter 55

*time jump*

Me and Rhea are wrapped up in our duvet, drinking hot chocolate, watching nightmare on elm street. We have just spent our day off wrapped up and watching movies all day because the weather has been shit.

Half way through the film my phone rings and I see that it's Alexa calling " pixie, how can I help" I say answering " hi, Lucy it's Ryan. erm, pixie is in labour right now and she would like you here" he says nervously " oh shit, I will be right there" I say jumping up, nearly knocking over my hot chocolate in the meantime. " babe, what's going on" Rhea says standing up. " Lex is in labour" I say rushing to the bedroom to freshen myself up. " I'll drop you to the hospital" she says putting on her vans. 

We arrive at the hospital and I'm greeted by Ryan " how is she" I ask at we walk to Alexa's private room. " she's okay, she's chilling at the moment" he smiles.  We reach the door and Ryan knocks then opens the door, I walk into the room and see Alexa laying on the bed in a hospital gown, hooked up to monitors. " hey" I smile at her " hey" she gives me a weak smile as I hug her gently. 

Around 30 minutes later Alexa goes into a full blown labour and I am waiting in the lobby as the nurse asked me to wait in here, even with Alexa's angry protest. As I wait i keep Rhea informed and I tell her that I am waiting alone in the lobby and I can hear Alexa scream her tiny lungs out from where I am. Rhea then stops replying so I assume she as fallen sleep, I walk to the vending machine and get myself a coffee and return and scroll on my phone for a bit, I here the door to the lobby open and I look up expecting a doctor or someone but to my surprise, Rhea walks through the double doors. " what you doing here" I laugh " I came to sit with you, I didn't like the idea of you sitting here on your own" she smiles and sits next to me. 

About an hour later and Rhea is laying on some chairs, on her side and with her knees up and I'm doing the same by with my head resting on her butt cheek and my arm round her knees. We just of feel asleep because a nurse gently shakes me and my eye flatter open. " Lucy?" she smiles at me " yeah, hey" I say sitting up and I feel Rhea move to. " Mr and and Mrs Cabrera would like to see you" she smiles and I get up and follow her into the room and I am immediately hit with a small baby cry, Lexi is on the bed holding her new child smiling at me. Seeing Alexa and Ryan with their child smiling and looking so happy makes my heart explode, I walk over to the bed and look at the baby with a smile " meet Elliot" Lexi smiles " his so small" I laugh " takes after his mother" Ryan chuckles "where's Rhea?" Alexa asked " oh, she's in the lobby" I explain and Alexa looks at me confused " why, tell her to come in" she chuckles " I'll go and get her" Ryan says and leaves the room " want to hold him" Lexi smiles " I'm scared his so tiny" I laugh " you'll be fine" she says sitting up and handing me the small baby, I take him and then Rhea walks through the door, I turn and make eye contact with her and her eyes widen a bit then her dark blue eyes fill with love and she walks over to us " hey little guy" she smiles down at him and strokes his hand, Elliot then wraps his hand around Rhea's middle finger " oh my god" I say and pull the face you make when you see something cute. I hand him to Rhea so she can have a little cuddle with him and I can't help but smile at the thought of one day she will be holding our child. I walk over to Alexa and sit on the edge of the bed " how you feeling" I ask her " like I have been torn apart" she chuckles " I'm proud of you, Pixie" I say and place a small kiss on her forehead " thank you, Lucy" she smiles at me. " so guys, me and Lex would like you something" Ryan announces in his sit feeding the baby, and me and Rhea look at him confused " we would like you guys to be godmothers  to Elliot" Alexa smiles at us. " are you serious" Rhea says and Alexa nods " we will be honoured" I say. 

We get home around 3am and literally go straight to bed as our work alarms will be going off in a few hours. 

It's the next day and I am in catering with Ellie, Jo, Jey, Jimmy, Solo and Riddle. " I want to go home" I yawn " Mami keep you at all night" Jimmy wiggles his eyebrows " ew, I don't wanna know what my mothers did last night" Ellie laughs " yeah Jimmy don't talk like that around the child" Jo laughs " I'm 19 now, I am not a child" Ellie huffs making us laugh " no she didn't, Alexa did" I laugh" " wait what?" Jey chuckles " you guys don't know?" I ask " know what, you and Alexa are doing the dirty" Jo raise an eyebrow " oh god no" I laugh " Alexa had her baby last night" I explain and I can see the relief in Jo's face making me laugh. After lunch I go back to my office and finish what needs to be done so I can go home and sleep.

Me and Rhea are in bed just chilling and my phone pings twice, I look and one is Alexa sending me some photos and one is a insta notification saying that Alexa has tagged me  in a post. I unlock my phone and click on the insta notification, I see a picture of me and Rhea asleep on the chairs in the lobby, there was one of just me holding Elliott, there was one of just Rhea holding Elliot and I swipe across and the next picture melts me, it's a picture of me holding Elliot and Rhea is looking over my shoulder and me and Rhea are smiling down at him and he has his little hand wrapped around Rhea's middle finger.  " oh my god, babe look at this" I say showing her my phone. " that's adorable" she smiles " right" I say texting Alexa back. " so, I wanna talk to you about something" she says and I put my phone down to show her she has my attention " shoot" I say " well, when I show you holding Elliot last night, at first it scared the shit out of me" she chuckles " but the more I watched you with him, I realised there's nothing more I want more in life then to have our own kid" she says looking at me " I have done the research, and I was thinking, when your ready, maybe if you carry then I could work and wrestle still until later on and when the baby is due I can take a few months off to help and be there for you both" she says abit anxiously, waiting for my response. It takes a moment to register what Rhea is saying and I think it just makes Rhea's anxiety worst as she continues to speak " if your not ready then that's fine , maybe I just jumped---" I cut her of by placing a soft small kiss in her lips. " Ri, I'm ready. I was thinking the same thing when I saw you with Elliot" I smile at her and her smile grows and her dark blue eyes sparkle " okay, ermm, I will do some ringing around tomorrow" she smiles " okay" I smile and with that mwe settle down and go to sleep.