how was work?

You stirred the metal spoon in your mug around, as it formed a swirl in your tea. You tapped the spoon against the mug, before you placed it down in the sink. You held the cup by the handle, and began heading to the living room.

You put your knees up, as you brought the mug to your lips and pressed a button of the remote to switch on the TV. You set the tea down onto the table in front of you, and made yourself comfortable on the sofa.

You heard someone rattle the doorknob of the front door, as you peeked over your shoulder to see Tom entered the apartment, tossed his keys onto the kitchen bench and pulled his thick black jacket off of him. "Hey hun." you turned your body to face him. He kicked his shoes off before quickly storming to the bedroom without a reply.

You sat up from the couch and followed him, your arms crossed over your chest and opened the bedroom door after he shut it. "How was work?" you asked, as he looked at you, "it was fine." he bluntly said. You nodded, leaning your body against the doorframe with your arms still crossed.

"Something happen love?" you pushed. He stopped what he was doing, looked up at the mirror in front of him and turned to look at you. He stepped towards you, as you glanced him up and down nervously, keeping your eyes locked and staring into eachother.

His hand cupped your cheek, as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss against your lips which caught you by surprise. You expected him to yell at you for bothering him, but instead, he was doing this. Not that you were complaining.

"Get undressed for me." he demanded, as he looked at you with lusftul eyes.

A smirk formed on your lips as you stared back at him, your eyes filled with lust too. You leaned up to kiss him again, and pulled away as you pulled your purple baggy hoodie over your head to reveal your black lace bra to him. He glanced down at your body, as you stepped backwards and landed onto your bed. He wasted no time and climbed onto you, removing his shirt before he began kissing you again. You couldn't help but admire his muscles which you always loved to stare at.

He turned his head to deepen the kiss as much as he could, as he gripped onto your thighs and guided them to wrap around his waist. As he lowered himself down onto you, you could already feel his hard load poking through his pants into you.

He groaned and you moaned into his mouth, tugging onto his braids lightly which made his eyes roll back. Your tongues wrapped around eachother, exploring eachother's mouths as his hands moved from your thighs up to your waist and pulled you towards him, your back arching and his lips latched away from yours. You both panted, as he began planting kisses all over your neck and chest. You whimpered out his name, your fingers tangling through his hair and he loved to hear you say his name in such a sexual way, lust filled your voice as your body called for him, you pleaded for him.

He kept biting down onto the skin of your breasts, as his hand travelled up your back, unclasping your bra as he moved the straps of it down your arms. He tossed it away and continued to play with your tits, squeezing, touching, kissing, licking, biting. Your legs tightened around him, making him groan and you pulled his lower body further into you, as you rocked your hips up against his boner to tease him.

"Fuck." he muttered, he stopped playing with your chest and began planting kisses down your stomach, down to your v line. Your hands pulled down your sweatpants, as he helped you in guiding them down your legs to reveal your black lace panties to him. He could make out a wet spot right where your cliterus was located, as your pussy ached for his dick to be inserted inside her.

You softly whimpered when he unexpectdly placed a kiss on top of the wet stain, as his fingertip applied pressure to it, and you could feel yourself throbbing. "Mmm, y/n..." he breathed out in between his kisses which glided down your thighs, every part of you receiving kisses, nothing left untouched or unincluded, and you absolutely loved it.

"I need to fuck you already." he pulled his pants down to reveal his black boxers, as you pinched the sides of your panties and shifted them down to your knees, as he did the rest for you by dragging them down to your ankles and you kicked the pair away. He also pulled his boxers off of him, as you leaned up to glance at his hard cock.

He began sliding it inside of your hole and you shrieked at the feeling of his thickness and length, as he slowly began thrusting. You quietly groaned and heard him grunting over you, as his head fell back and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "You're always so fucking tight and wet." he said with frustration, almost as if he were complaining but you knew he was enjoying himself.

Your back arched even further as he sped up the pace of his thrusts increasingly, the feeling of your climax beginning to build up began to form inside of your stomach, as you gripped onto the bedsheets beneath you, your fingers scrunching them up in your palms as his head fell forward and placed a rough kiss on your lips to show you how good he felt inside you.

He whimpered as the bed shook and creaked with the rythm of his thrusts, your bodies bouncing and rubbing against eachother and your mouth wide open with your eyes rolling back, you whined and he whimpered loudly as the sound of your skin clapping against eachother filled and echoed through the room. "Fuck, I can feel it coming y/n." he told you. "M— me too." you moaned.

His dick kept hitting the right spots inside you, poking your g spot repeatedly with each thrust. His hands gripped firmly onto your wrists, pinning them above your head as he placed more rough kisses all over your face and neck.

Your eyes rolled back and your walls clenched around him, yours legs grip against him tightening as you finally came. Your mouth unconciously dragged out a moan as your eyed rolled back and your back arched up from the mattress beneath you.

You felt his dick twitch in you moments after you came and his grip on your wrists loosened, as he pulled out and panted onto you.

"Tom..." you managed to breathe out. "Uh-huh?" he panted.

"Did you pull out?"

He looked down at you with his eyes widened.

-