what are you staring at? (pt. 3)

"Y/n, Tom, you're up." the teacher said, as you sighed nervously and both of you stood up from your seats, approaching the front of the class. You held the USB which contained your presentation in your hands, as you handed it to the teacher and she began plugging it into the computer so it could project onto the screen for everyone else to see.

You gulped, not knowing what sort of work Tom has put onto the presentation, you just prayed it was acceptable.

You took a deep breathe, holding the cards in your hand which contained the information you had to read out. You glanced at Tom, who looked back at you before you looked at the class staring at you.

"Tom and I have decided to do our project on the movie Titanic..." you spoke, as the teacher nodded and waited for you to go on. "Titanic is a romance movie based off of a real event about the sinking of the real ship Titanic, which sunk in 1912." you breathed, as you were being watched by everyone. You nudged Tom with your arm, "Oh— uhm..." he cleared his throat as he looked down at the card in his hand. "The movie Titanic shows what it was like for the people that experienced it, how tragic the event was." Tom said. He glanced up at the class to get eye contact marks, but ended up making eye contact with the wrong person. He looked at Georg and began smirking as he tried to hold on his laughter.

You rolled your eyes, as you scanned the words scribbled onto your card, your hand writing was so messy as you made the cards last minute. "The movie had shown the discrimination against those who were less wealthy, it showed the privileges of upper classes. Those who couldn't afford much were treated with less respect and received poor treatment." you read. You waited for Tom to continue, watching as he still tried to hold in his laughter but ended up laughing anyways. He cleared his throat, trying to compose himself.

"Uhhh..." his eyes scanned the card, you could tell he wasn't even able to read his own writing and you shook your head, scoffing to yourself. "Oh yeah, uhm, Rose DeWitt Bukater was a character in Titanic who was part of the upper class population, as she was engaged to Caledon Hockley, who was a wealthy man during these times. Although she lived a luxurious life, especially receiving such spoiled treatment on the Titanic, she was unhappy during her engagement. Caledon wasn't the man she truly wanted, and was only forced to marry him because of her mother, who was after his money." Tom read, as he glanced over at you so you could finish reading.

"Oh— Jack Dawson on the other hand, was in the lower class. He didn't have much, and only managed to board the Titanic because of a lucky hand at poker he was playing during the beginning of the movie. Jack and Rose, despite their drastic differences, managed to fall in love with eachother, even if Rose was already engaged. This led to drama and problems, and their love was quickly interrupted by the ship beginning to sink." you read. "Marriage and discrimination because of class were topics discussed during the movie, as Rose was engaged to Caledon and the movie showed the privileges of the different levels of class during these times." Tom read. "Bro what the fuck did you write?" Tom whispered into your ear, as you shoved him away and he laughed.

"Yeah that's all we have." you said, as everyone began to clap their hands together. You gave an awkward smile, as Tom held his hand out for you to high five. "Don't leave me hanging." he said, as your hand slapped into his and he pulled it back.

"Good job you two, any questions guys?" the teacher asked, as Georg raised his hand up.

Oh God.

"Yeah uhm... So during your presentation, you called the ship just Titanic? Well, according to research websites, the ship was actually called the RMS Titanic at the time—"

"Shut the fuck up." Tom cut him off, as Georg bursted out into laughter along with the others. You couldn't help but laugh too, as Tom crossed his arms.

"Alright, you two can sit down, thank you." the teacher handed you your USB as you both returned back into your seats.

"Fucking finally." you huffed out, feeling relieved. "Right." Tom said. "You know, I didn't even make the presentation." Tom suddenly exposed. Your face dropped, as you gave him a 'are you serious' look. "Tom. If we get caught I'm blaming you." you warned. "Okay, but we won't." he laughed, returning his gaze back to the next group presenting.

-

A/N: hey guys! ive taken a look at all ur requests and thank u! i love them all soo much and yes i have seen them, keep the good ideas up and i will try to do as many as i can as best as i can! kisses hugs! 💗