freaky friday

BRO BEDORE U YELL AT ME JUST LET ME COOK BRO LET ME COOK WITH MY SMUT MOTIVATJON OK.

anyways, enjoy and thank u for ur patience

-

(Tom's POV)

I woke up, unusually early and filled up with a lot more energy.

My bed felt a little more comfortable and warm than normal, as I tossed and turned before opening my eyes and staring up at the ceiling... To see a bunch of Brittney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Eminem, Rihanna, Evanescence, and many others posters of musicians and bands taped to the ceiling.

What the fuck?

These were definitely not my posters, nor my room...

I groaned, sitting up and looking at the rest of my room.

The furniture, the bed, the blankets...

Where am I?

This was the room of a teenage girl, but I didn't hook up with anyone last night. I'm sure I didn't, I think I'd remember if I did.

I sat up from the bed, standing up fully and looking down at me.

I froze, staring down my figure as I was in a pair of pink short shorts and a plain red cropped t-shirt.

These clothes aren't mine...

I felt my chest, to discover I had a set of tits.

Those aren't mine...

My hands lowered down to my thighs.

That's not mine either...

'Till I finally reached "my" ass, to discover it was more plump and full than usual...

That's definitely not mine!

I looked up slowly, staring ahead into space blankly with widened eyes, not blinking with my mouth agape.

I walked forward, approaching the vanity in the mirror, my head out of frame.

That body does not belong to me.

I mean, sure, it's a sexy body but it's not mine!

Wait, did my dreams come true?

Did I swap bodies with Jessica Alba?!

Wait, no...

The curves and figure began to become familiar to me, as I lowered my head down to look at my face.

TO SEE I WAS IN THE BODY OF Y/N?!

I jumped back, startled.

Is this a dream?!

I slapped both hands onto my face, and screamed, a high pitched scream like a true girl would.

My hands dragged down to my long y/h/c locks which hung down my shoulders, feeling the softness of her hair as my face remained in shock.

I didn't think I could get any sexier than I already was.

Fuck, I'm in y/n l/n's body.

-

should i make a y/n version?