tom to the rescue

(Tom's POV)

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! HUH?!" I shook him by his coat, as he stared at me with fear. His bottom lip busted open as blood seeped out from the cut and his nostrils. "I-I don't know sir!" the man choked out, as my fist met his face again. "YES YOU DO! I KNOW YOU DO!"

"Tom, he won't say amything it's a waste of time! We can keep searching!" Bill suggested, as he placed his hand onto my shoulder. I looked at him through the corner of my eye, before returning my attention back to the man, as I wrapped my hands around his throat and pushed him up roughly against the brick wall. He cried out, begging for mercy as I reached for my gun and shot him right between the eyes, a loud gunshot sounded that rang in my ears as his lifeless body collapsed to the floor. Blood spewed out from his head, as we all stared down at him.

I stormed into the next room, shoving doors open and looking sharply in every direction.

"I think we need to split up." Georg told us, as I looked back at him. "Are you crazy?" Bill said. "No, I agree with him Bill." I interrupted. "Fine, just be safe, all of you." Bill warned, as the four of us began to go our separate ways, searching through the building for y/n.

My heart thumped through my chest, as the worst case scenarios and possible ideas flooded through my head. I prayed and hoped she was alive, and safe. I was going to kill all of these motherfuckers, every single one of them if they did something to her. I wasn't leaving without her, I was determined to find her and all of the boys had no choice but to help me search too, as they immediately obeyed and agreed. They were pretty concerned about y/n too, they wanted make sure she was safe and bring her back home with us, alive.

I had checked multiple rooms in the building, kicking the doors open but they were all dark and empty. I exited the room, before I heard people running down the stairwell. My head jolted to the direction of the noise, as I began to run. I looked down the stairwell, seeing a group of people rushing down the stairs. "HEY!" I yelled out, aiming my gun at them as a gunshot fired, but it unfortunately missed.

"BILL, GEORG, GUSTAV!" I called, as I rushed down the stairs, chasing them as I aimed my gun at the people. "WHAT?!" I heard Gustav call out, as I heard the boys beginning to run into my direction. I practically leaped down the stairs, "Y/N?!" I called out, as I reached the end of the stairs, but they had already left through the exit.

I looked behind me to see the three boys catching up to me, as I shoved the heavy doors of the exit open to reveal an underground parking. I could see a man with his hand covering y/n's mouth and a gun aimed to the side of her head, I could tell it was her by her familiar y/h/c locks. My heart tensed up when I saw her in that horrific state, as I got a glimpse of her face and she looked beaten up, nearly on the verge of death. She was pale, bloody, and bruised, she didn't look too good and I knew that when I did get her back, I'd have to rush her to hospital first instead of straight back home.

"Y/N!" I called again, shooting at the man and this time it hit him, as he collapsed to the ground and one of the other men grabbed onto y/n's body, she screamed and fought back, kicking her legs around in the air as he roughly shoved her into a black car. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I shot at his head, as he collapsed to the ground. Another man shut the door so hard it made the entire vehicle shake, as he hopped into the car too quickly before I was able to shoot him as well.

It began to drive off, but broke down when Bill shot at two of the tires. Georg shot at the window, busting it open as the pieces of glass flew everywhere and I could hear y/n's screams that sent shivers down my spine, as the four of us ran towards the car. "GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR!" I demanded, as Gustav shot through the other window, some of the tiny shards of glass flew onto us but I didn't care and just ignored it, I reached my hand inside before I felt a blade cut through my hand, I yanked it back.