"there's only one bed"

-

yes i already know what ur thinking.

"ELISSAAAA YOU SAID YOU WOULD UPLOAD A PART 2 OF THE BATHROOM CHAPTERR!!!"

I KNOW OK.

i know but... i have no motivation for smut rn and when i write smut i ain't motivated f0r, it turns out shit.

so here's this better and cuter chapter that i ACTUALLY have motivation to write instead of some shitty smut

let's wait for my smut motivation to return in the meantime babes

enjoyyy <3

-

"Y/n! Y/n! Tom! Tom! Over here!" multiple voices chimed all at once, there were way too many people around the four of you.

"Bill! Bill! I love you!" another shouted.

"Georg! Please!"

"Gustav!"

"Y/n!"

You looked around, feeling overwhelmed as you nervously let out a laugh, you impulsively clung your arm around Tom's to guide you through the crowd.

In front of you were two bodyguards who tried to clear out a way for the four of you to make it through to enter the hotel, as they pushed back your fans, whilst they still proceeded to shout out your names.

You kept your head down shyly, squeezing Tom's arm as he allowed it.

He even dragged you in front of him to allow you to go through first, his arm around your waist as he brought you to stand in front of him whilst the both of you snuck through the crowd, being protected by the guards.

The other three followed, you quickly whipped your head around to see Tom hiding himself with his oversized jacket whilst wearing dark sunglasses, Bill waving at the crowd with a huge smile on his face, Gustav and Georg giving out autographs whilst also saying hello and looking excited to see all of the girls.

It was a first to see Tom was the only one not thrilled to see so many girls screaming his name.

You squeezed your way through the empty gap, as you were escorted to the entrance where you finally had privacy and felt more secure.

The two of you looked at eachother, as Tom finally had removed his sunglasses and you could make real eye contact.

You both laughed, as Tom's face went red from laughter, his eyes squinting as the two of you were interrupted by the three others arriving into the building.

"Since when did you guys get here?" you joked, but said in a serious tone.

"Huh?" Gustav asked, confused.

You giggled, "let's go check in." you said, as you approached the reception.

"Hello." you greeted, leaning over the counter.

"Hello miss l/n, I'm assuming you're with the rest of your band?" she asked, her chin resting onto both of her hands underneath.

"Yeah, they're right here." you looked back to see the three boys following behind you shortly.

"Mhm." she hummed, as she looked at her computer screen.

"It seems you've only booked four rooms." she said, looking up at you again.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "oh." you said.