period

(requested chap)

-

You stared down at the blood stain located on the center of your panties, as it hung around your ankles while you were seated on the toilet.

"You've got to be kidding me." you muttered, you weren't home so you had no access to any pads or tampons. You were staying at Bill and Tom's house, along with Gustav and Georg who seemed too busy as you could hear their loud laughter from the living room downstairs.

You grabbed a handful of tissue, folding it and wrapped it around your underwear temporarily until you could get some pads or tampons. You raised your panties back up your legs, along with your sweatpants as you flushed the toilet and rinsed your hands underneath the cold water running from the tap. You flicked the water droplets off and rubbed the towel along your wet skin, before you flinched to the sound of a knocking on the door.

"Y/n, you alright?" you heard a voice ask, you couldn't tell if it was Tom or Bill.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm okay uhm..." you panicked, not knowing what to say and you could feel your face become warm.

"Are you sure? Taking your sweet time in there." he joked, following along with a giggle.

"well uhm...." you contemplated whether you should tell him or not. "Is this Tom or Bill?" you asked. ".. Tom." he responded.

You gulped, if it was Bill you would've told him as he would've dealt with it maturely but Tom definitely would've laughed and made fun of you first.

You sighed, you had no choice.

"I got my period..." you blurted out. There was silence for a moment and you immediately regretted speaking, as you slapped your hand over your face, dragging it down to your chin.

"Oh. Uhm." he nervously said, before he began to giggle at you, which was expected. You rolled your eyes, "can you just go get me pads or tampons?" you asked, feeling annoyed because you had no time to deal with his jokes. You could still hear his cheeky laughter from behind the door, as you scoffed again and walked up to it.

"Tom stop laughing and go down to a pharmacy to get me what I need!!" you told him off.

"Oh calm down y/n, you're ovary-acting." he chuckled.

"Tom I will actually slap you so hard you will fling through the bricks of your house." you threatened.

"fine, but are you sure you need those? Won't shoving a sponge up your pussy work?"

"TOM."

"Okay, okay! I'll go... Gosh woman.."

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME WOMAN! If you tell the others about this Tom I swear to God—"

"I won'ttt relaxxxx." he reassured, as you heard his footsteps walking away.

Meanwhile, you sat down on top of the toilet, waiting for him to come back and hoping he wouldn't take his time.

-

(Tom's POV)

I scanned the shelves stocked with the female sanitary products, confused as to which one I should get.

Ultra-thin, ultra-soft, extra-long, extra-thin, wings, no wings, tampons. I had no idea, there were so many I was overwhelmed and confused.

How complicated is a female's blood flow from her vagina?!

I rested my hand onto my chin as I thought.

"You alright sir?" a lady I assumed worked at the pharmacy asked, as I glanced at her. "Uh.. yeah, yeah I'm okay. Uhm.. could I just get some help with this please?" I asked. She nodded, "sure thing, what were you after?"

"Uhm.. just some pads or tampons." I told her. "Uh-huh, who's it for?" she asked, standing next to me as we both stared at the shelves filled with products. "Uhm.. my friend." I asked, as my cheeks tinted into a pink.

"Mhm, she's your age?" she asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Alright then, I think these ones should work. Did she say if she prefers pads or tampons?" she asked, handing me a box of pads that had 'with wings' specified on them. "No, she just said to get her either one." I said.

"Okay then, those should be fine." she smiled, walking away as I followed her to the register so I could pay.

She scanned the item and I gave her the cash, as I walked out of the place with a plastic bag which had the box of pads inside.

-

(y/n's POV)

It felt as if you were waiting for hours, as you just continued to sit on the toilet, waiting for Tom to come back. All you could hear was the water dripping down from the tap, landing onto the sink and the muffled noises of the chattering followed by laughter amongst the boys who gathered together downstairs.

"Hey, where's y/n and Tom?" you heard Gustav ask.

"Oh that doesn't sound right..." Georg said with concern, before they all began to laugh.

You rolled your eyes, knowing you were just having a bloody emergency (literally) and Tom was the only one who was there to help, the others too busy.

"Well I don't hear any cheeky noises so I think we're safe... For now..." Bill joked, as they continued to laugh again.

You waited for nearly another ten minutes before you heard a soft knock on the door, you sat up, waddling like a penguin to the door as you pulled your pants back up.

"Y/n, I got it for you." you heard Tom speak, as you unlocked the door and reached your hand out. He handed you the plastic bag, your hands touching which made your heart flutter and cheeks flush into a pink before you put your hand back in again.

You peeked into the bag, seeing the box of pads and thankfully, he got the right ones. In fact, he got the ones you usually use which you were grateful for. "Thank you Tommy." he couldn't see but you were smiling, "no worries." you heard him reply, before he walked away, the noises of his footsteps fading away as he walked further away from you.

You sat down onto the toilet, pulling your pants back down and opening up the box. You tried your best to unwrap the pad without making noise, as you took off the stickers and applied it onto your panties.

You slid it back up your legs, along with your pants and flushed the toilets as you placed the box back into the plastic bag and headed to the sink to wash your hands.

After you finished, you hopped back down the stairs and placed the bag somewhere the boys wouldn't see and entered the living room to see them all sitting together, with food and the TV switched on whilst they talked amongst themselves all at once.

You sat down next to Tom, your knees together as you tried to listen and catch up on what they were talking about.

Tom glanced over at you, "everything good?" he asked.

"Yeah, thank you." you thanked him again, as you both exchanged heartwarming smiles.

-