cold

don't shit on me, but i still have no motivation for smut so here's this instead

also listen to "my love mine all mine" by mitski while reading

enjoy

-

You tossed and turn, wrapping the duvet around you as tight as you could to heat you up.

It was freezing, and the five of you were staying in a crappy house you had booked for a couple of days that had no heating, some of the rooms only had cold water, in a state where there was constant cold weather, especially at night.

Oh well, atleast the furniture was decent.

Although each room was supplied with electric blankets, you were unlucky enough to find out yours is broken when you tried to use it.

It didn't help that the material of your pajamas weren't that thick either.

You sighed, rolling out of bed as you shivered, goosebumps spreading all over your skin as you sat up from the bed, slipping your feet into your pair of slippers.

You crossed your arms over your chest, holding your elbows with your hands as you approached the door, closing it behind you.

You fluttered your eyes open, squinting as it was dark and you walked down the hallway, your slippers thumping against the wooden floor as it creaked slightly with each step.

You made it to Tom's room, as you turn the knob slowly, pushing it open and entering the dark room.

You saw a figure sleeping in the bed which you could tell was Tom, as you slipped out of your slippers and approached the bed.

"Tom." you softly called, with no response.

"Tommy." you called a bit louder, as he moaned and groaned, turning to lay on his side which faced you.

"Hmm?" he said, as you sat down onto the ledge of the bed.

"My room is cold." you shyly said.

He rubbed his forehead, before lifting the blanket for you to climb underneath, and you did so.

He pulled the blanket over you, as you shifted closer to him until your bodies were touching.

You rolled over onto your other side, your back pressing up against him as his hands tied together at your waist.

"My blanket doesn't work either, by the way." he quietly said with his face snuggling into the back of your neck.

"It's okay, you're already warm." you commented, and he really was, you took in the natural heat of his body around you.

You shivered, as his lips pecked the same spot located on your nape repeatedly.

"Mwah, mwah, mwah..." he said in between each kiss, as you smiled widely, your face warm and you shut your eyes.

"We should've been sleeping in the same bed from the start." you said.

"Yeah well someone was being fussy and claimed she wanted to sleep alone." he said, obviously referring to you.

You rolled your eyes with a smile. "Shut up." you jokingly said as he chuckled.

"I don't have any warm water in my shower." he told you.

"You can use mine." you offered.

He kissed you in the same spot again, "I love you." he said, as you giggled.

"We could even shower together to save the warm water." he suggested.

"Mmm, I'm sure that's why you wanna shower together." you teased.

You were silent for a few moments, you could feel him breathing softly against you as you used his body as a heater.

"I love you too Tom." you suddenly said.

"Hm?" he said, as you had woken him up from drifting to sleep.

"I said I love you too." you repeated.

"Oh, I love you more." he said, kissing the back of your head.

"No I love you more." you insisted.

"Well I love you most." he ended with, kissing you one last time on the shoulder before you both drifted off to sleep.

-