do you want a massage?

(song recommendation: My All by Mariah Carey)

-
You entered the living room, to see Tom.

Except he was shirtless, left in only his baggy black sweatpants, his braids hanging down his shoulders.

He heavily breathed, as his head fell back, his back against the couch as his knees were apart, his chest moving up and down.

"What's wrong dear?" you asked, sitting next to him with your legs up on the couch.

He licked his lips, rubbing his forehead as he turned his head to face you.

You locked eye contact, as he looked away again.

He took in a sharp breathe, before exhaling out through his nostrils.

"My entire body hurts." he breathed.

"How come?" you tilted your head to the side, shifting closer to him.

He just shook his head slowly, shutting his eyes.

"Do you want a massage then?" you stroked his hair with your hand, raking your fingers through his cornrows as he looked at you again for a moment, silently before leaning forward, moving to the edge of the couch to create space for you to sit behind him.

You shifted to sit behind him, as he held his head in his hands, his elbows on his knees as he leaned forward.

Your eyes scanned down his figure, his built back which had muscles that made your mouth water.

His back was so perfectly sculptured and built, and so smooth and clear.

You began by doing his shoulders, your thumb pressing into his shoulders deeply in circular rotations, as he leaned up, straightening his posture as his head fell slightly back, to show that he enjoyed it and began to feel relaxed.

He groaned and moaned quietly as you managed to push out some of the pain and tension in his body with your hands.

You watched his shoulders moved up as he breathed in deeply, embracing the soothing feeling of your hands on his back, allowing him to finally get rid of the tension on his aching body.

Your thumbs pressed deeply down his back, lowering down to the area of his shoulder blades, as his head hung low.

"Mmm..." he hummed in pleasure, your massage slowly stripping away the pain.

Your palms also pressed down into his skin, as his muscles met your hands, he groaned again.

"Right there." he moaned, as you moved further down into the sides of his back.

He let a huff release out through his lips, as you leaned forward, moving his braids away to the side before pressing your lips gently into the nape of his neck, as he slowly shut his eyes.

You moved your lips to peck him again, by the side of his neck.

"Is that better?" you asked, resting your chin onto his shoulder and tilting your head to the side as your hands continued to knead through his muscles.

"Yes, much better. Thank you my love." he softly said, as you placed another soft kiss behind his ear, noticing his ears and cheeks go red as he tried to hide his sheepish smile.

Your hands managed to reach his lower back, as he cracked his neck side to side whilst you massaged him.

"You don't know how good that feels." he stretched, before laughing as you laughed along with him.

You snuggled your head into his back, your hands snaking around his waist as you met his abs, your fingers tracing the lining of his abs as he felt ticklish and flinched.