moody

Day two of your period cycle, which was the worst. Always the worst. Your mood swings were terrible, you felt terrible, your cramps were terrible, and your blood flow was the worst of them all on the second day.

Tom rubbed your belly with his warm hand to help, as you sulked. "It hurts so baddd..." you cried, as Tom sat closely next to you. "Have you tried drinking water?" he suggested. You gave him a death stare, which made him immediately regret talking.

"Have I drank water?! Seriously Tom?! Of course I've drank fucking water!" you yelled, rolling your eyes, clicking your tongue and shaking your head as you scoffed at his idiocy. His hand glided away from your stomach, "I'll be back." you watched as he walked away, making you feel bad for yelling at him.

You leaned back against the couch, crying as you laid down across it, rolling over to lay onto your side as you curled up into a ball.

"What's the matter with you?" Georg entered the room, as you groaned and laid onto your other side.

"Georg, I do not need you right now. Get away." you said. "I was just asking." he laughed. "Don't ask. Get out." you muffled your head into the pillow.

Tom returned back into the room, as you felt his weight press down into the cushion of the couch once he sat down.

"Baby." he softly called, lightly tapping your arm as you moved your head to face him, your eyes lit up to see he had brought over to you multiple bags of various snacks. You smiled brightly, as you snatched the bags of skittles, nerds, m&m's, and other little candies, ripping the bags open as you stuffed them into your mouth obnoxiously.

"I love you." you said, through your mouthful as you placed a kiss onto his cheek which made his cheeks turn pink, as he smiled shyly at you. You continued to moan and hum in delight as you chewed the candy between your teeth, dancing happily side to side. "I want ice cream." you told him, as you rested your chin onto his shoulder.

"Will you go get me ice cream, love?" you asked. "Y/n..." he said, hesitant at first as you could tell he was too lazy to get up again.

"Please." you looked up at him, fluttering your eyelashes to make your eyes appear bigger, as you knew that's what he liked. You saw in his face he gave in, as he let out a sigh.

"Fine." he said, as you grinned at him. "Thank youuu." you sang with a smile, as he stood up from the couch and left the room, again.

"Why don't you get up and get it yourself?" Georg said from the other couch. "Fuck up and mind your own business." you harshly replied. Georg rolled his eyes and returned his gaze back to the TV.

You hummed to yourself, continuing to eat some more of the candy till Tom finally came back. He tossed the tub of ice cream at you, as you caught it in your hand and read out the flavour.

Cookie Dough

You smiled to yourself, he remembered your favourite flavour from when you first went out together to get ice cream.

"You remembered?" you asked, as he plopped down next to you, handing you a metal spoon as you took it out of his hand. "Of course I did." he smiled, as you couldn't help but place a passionate kiss onto his lips, as a thank you.

"Thank you." you said once you pulled away, watching him sheepishly look away with a smile on his face, his cheeks still pink.

He's so cute.

You opened the tub of ice cream, digging your spoon into it as you licked it off. "Mmmm..." you moaned, as Tom watched your tongue swipe off the ice cream on the spoon, before you shoved it down your mouth. You looked over at him, watching his tongue play around with his piercing.

"Pervert." you muttered, as you scooped up more of the ice cream. He threw his hands up in defense, before you both laughed.

"Owww!" you whined, holding your stomach and crying as Tom's hand reached underneath your shirt to rub your belly again, in order to comfort you and make you feel better. You got a really bad cramp attack.

"What's the matter with her?" Bill asked, as he entered the room with Gustav trailing behind, they both sat down onto the other couch with Georg. You laid your head onto Tom's chest, feeling and hearing his heartbeat thumping against your ear made you feel calm.

"I bet she's on her period, that's why she's acting so moody." Georg said.

Your mouth dropped open, as the others laughed and you immediately flipped him off.

"Oh? So you are on your period then?" Georg turned to look at you when you stayed silent.

"Tom, tell him to shut up." you looked up at Tom, as he looked down at you then back at Georg.

"Piss off." Tom told him off, as Georg shook his head and looked away. You stuck your tongue out at him, as it poked through your lips before he turned away from you.

"So moody." Bill muttered.

"Real moody." Gustav followed.

"Can you all shut the fuck up?" you asked, obvious annoyance in your tone as you stabbed your spoon into the hard ice cream, scooping it up as it rolled onto the metal, before you shoved it into your mouth. "So what if I am?" you scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"See, told you,

Moody."

-