hostage (pt. 2)

(requested chapter)

-

He slapped you again, making you fall to the floor, as you put up your hands in defense and screamed out for help.

But you knew no one could, not where you were, the walls were soundproof and there were no windows. Only a heavy guarded door with multiple locks, required codes and two big men that stood in front of it.

"Hure! Don't talk back to me before I spit in your mouth!" he yelled at you, holding you up by your hair so you would look at him before throwing you back to the ground, your head banging into the wall. You put up your hands again, as he kicked you so hard you felt something pop, most likely a bone.

"You're just a schlampe of a gang leader! You have no rights to speak!" he punched you right in the face, which made you feel light headed as you felt blood seeping out from your nostrils.

Your head fell forward, before he pushed your body back up roughly into the wall so you sat up straight, but you couldn't keep your eyes open because you were so dizzy. "Look at me when I speak to you!" he slapped you, and spat out across your face.

You tried to look at him, but your eyes rolled back and you were beginning to lose consciousness. "Hey!" he called, shaking you by your arms. It took you a moment, but you regained consciousness and looked at him, your head still proceeded to throb.

He put his hand onto your face, squeezing your cheeks and guiding your head to look at him. "I said look at me when I talk to you bitch." he said. "I'm— I'm sorry!" you cried, as he slapped you again so hard your head snapped to the side.

He shook you by your arms, "sorry who?!" he rattled you. "Sorry to you! Who else?!" you talked back, as he slapped you across the other side of your face, but harder.

"SORRY TO YOU, BOSS KAULITZ!" he told you, as you sobbed before repeating after him.

"Sorry to you, boss Kaulitz." you whimpered, as he dragged your body to stand up on your feet by your hair. He grabbed you by your shirt, pressing numbers on the lock and unlocking the locks with the codes, turning them as he opened the door.

The two buff men turned their heads to look at you both, as you were shaking uncontrollably with fear, continuing to drag you by your shirt all over the place as he dragged you up the stairs of his big ass mansion. You couldn't do anything but obey him, as he let go of you to unlock a door of a room you assumed he was going to throw you into.

He was distracted and occupied, adrenaline surged through your body and realisation hit as you looked around the setting.

He was busy, no one appeared to be around.

This is your chance to escape.

You began to run.

You ran, as fast as you could, down the stairs you were surprised you didn't fall. You felt so much adrenaline, you could hear your thumping heartbeat as it accelerated and sped up, you had never ran faster. You reached the end of the long stairs, running down to reveal the kitchen and living room.

And your heart sank when you glanced over to see a group of men, but you didn't stop running.

They caught you, and all immediately stood up and sprinted after you.

"STOP HER!" Tom shouted after you, as you turned back to see Bill Kaulitz take out his gun from underneath his jacket and aim at you whilst they all ran.

You ducked, as you heard the gunshot fire meaning it didn't get you, well, not yet atleast...

You were panting, tired, but you couldn't stop running.

You reached the front door, tugging on the locks and doorknob as you swung it open and leaped out of the house, sprinting through the big front yard.

"HELP!" you screamed out, hoping anyone, anyone at all could hear you.

You heard another gunshot fire, as you began running in zig zags to help dodge them. You didn't dare to look back, as you reached the gate which was locked. You used all the strength in your body to push it open, using up as much force as you could, screaming and crying out for help as the group running after you got closer.

You began running again, you didn't know where you were going but just ran onto the grass and searched for another possible exit before you were tackled roughly to the ground, you fell onto the grass, your head slamming into it as the wind got knocked out of you and you panted onto the ground.

"You thought you could run, huh?" Tom snickered, as he sat on top of you to pin you to the ground, you felt his gun being pressed to your temple.

You tried to stay awake so you could attempt to fight back, but ended up blacking out.

-