you stupid prankster (pt. 2)

"Bill!" you called, as he turned around to look at you. You gestured for him to come over, as he did so. "What?" he said. "I wanna pull another prank on Tom when he gets back." you told him. He blinked at you, before a smirk formed on his lips. "Okay, how though?" he asked you. "Follow me."

You led him into your bedroom, as he followed. "Okay, here's what's gonna happen." you said. You pulled down the covers of your bed.

"We're gonna pretend we're fucking." you suddenly announced.

His eyes widened, as he blinked at you. "Are you serious?"

"Do you not want to?"

"Of course I want to." he laughed.

"Let's scatter our 'outfits' outside of the door then, make it look more real." you said, as you pulled out an outfit from your closet. Bill left to go grab an outfit from his room too. After you both had one, you threw the clothes carelessly onto the floor outside of the bedroom door to make it look like you undressed.

You heard a car pulling up in the drive way, as you looked outside the window to see Tom's car pulling up.

"Shit!" you shrieked, dragging Bill by the arm back into the bedroom, as you shut and locked the door quickly. You climbed underneath the covers, as Bill climbed in with you and you pulled the covers over yourself.

"Oh! Bill!" you slapped your hands against your thighs to make some clapping noises. "Oh! y/n! Fuck you're tight!" he shouted, as he clapped his hands together along with you, pushing the headboard back to make some banging noises and make the bed creak, making it sound more real. "Genius." you whispered, before you returned back to making more sexual noises.

-

(Tom's POV)

I rattled the key through the lock, as the front door opened, I shut it behind me.

"I'm homeee!" I sang, but got no response before I began to hear distant noises. I heard moaning, and banging, and clapping coming from our bedroom.

I froze. "Y/n?" I called, as I kicked my shoes off and pulled my jacket down my arms, tossing my keys onto the kitchen counter as I began walking down the hallway. "Bill?" I called again, as I got closer to the bedroom door. My heart sank when I looked down at the floor.

Y/n's clothes were laying across it, along with Bill's clothes scattered too.

No fucking way.

The noises got louder.

"Oh! Bill!"

"Oh! Y/n! Fuck you're tight!"

I heard from behind the door, as I heard the bed begin to creak and bang against the wall. Was y/n really cheating on me?! WITH MY TWIN BROTHER?!

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, attempting to twist the doorknob but it was locked. "HEY!" I banged my fist onto the door aggressively, feeling so much anger and rage I was about to began tearing the house down. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I used the force of my body as it finally busted open, not once did the noises ever come to a stop.

I saw two people underneath the blanket, moving as if they were fucking, the noises didn't stop as the bed banged into the wall, back and fourth, the bed making creaking noises with each thrust as they continued to moan and the clapping noises just got louder and faster.

I pulled the covers down, to reveal y/n and Bill.

But they were... Fully dressed?

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted. Y/n and Bill immediately began laughing, y/n's loud cackles rang through my ears as she held her stomach from how much she was laughing, she fell back onto the bed as Bill laughed along with her loudly.

I was stunned, my mouth open with my eyebrows furrowed.

"W— what? What the fuck is going on?!" I questioned. "I got youu!" she sang, as she stood up on her knees, the two of em still laughing together.

My face dropped, as relief came over me. I exhaled deeply, taking in deep breathes to calm myself down as my fists unclenched. I felt my heart begin to slow down in my chest as I felt more relaxed.

"I was about to kill you Bill!" I told him. "Hey how come you'd kill me and not her?!" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'd kill you both." I corrected. Her mouth dropped open, offended.

"You stupid prankster." I shook my head. "Sorry." she shyly giggled, leaning up on her knees to kiss me. I felt annoyed but, as soon as her lips met mine, I loosened up and melted right into the kiss, as I pulled her in closer by the waist. I moaned into the kiss, knowing she belonged to me, only I could kiss her like this.

I pulled away, looking back to see Bill giving us greasys. I flipped him off, as he climbed off of the bed and left the room.

"Maybe we should uh.. You know, recreate what you and Bill were pretending to do." I quietly suggested, looking down at her.

"Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes, getting up off the bed as I laughed.

-