Mizukawa Village: Townsfolk

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Muichiro has to explore the village of "Mizukawa" with the Chief's daughter.

Muichiro followed Ginko, as they made their way through the village of Mizukawa. As Muichiro explored the village of Mizukawa, he couldn't help but be captivated by its ethereal beauty. The village was nestled with lush greenery, with blooming cherry blossoms painting the landscape in delicate hues. It honestly looked like something out of a painting. Muichiro was in awe at the natural beauty.

The gentle sound of a nearby river provided a soothing melody to his ears. Traditional wooden houses lined the streets, adorned with intricate carvings and vibrant flower gardens. The air was filled with the sweet scent of nature. It was a place of serenity, where time seemed to slow down, allowing Muichiro to appreciate the simple yet profound beauty that surrounded him. "Isn't this place beautiful Ginko?" Muichiro asked his flying crow. "Yes!" She replied simply. She was more focused than Muichiro was about the mission.

Ginko had a keen sense of direction and seemed to know exactly where Chief Haruki could be found.

It was a traditional Japanese home in the middle of the village or "the heart".

Muichiro knocked on the door, waiting patiently for a response. After a few moments, the door opened, revealing a guard. "Who are you?" They stood tall to seem intimidating. "Mist Hashira. I was sent by my Master Ubuyashiki and Chief Haruki." Muichiro explained. Ginko flapped back to his shoulder and stared at the guard. The guard nodded, "follow me." They made way for Muichiro to enter the home and slid the door behind. "Right this way."

Muichiro entered the chief's home, noticing the peaceful atmosphere inside. Ginko perched on his shoulder, observing the surroundings with curious eyes. They approached a more huge door and it needed 2 more guards to open. "Chief Haruki! Your Mist Hashira has arrived." The man announced before bowing and taking his leave.

Muichiro bowed. "Thank you for seeing me, Chief Haruki. I've been sent here to protect the village from any potential threats." Chief Haruki was a wise old man, but very strong. "A child demons slayer?" Tokito couldn't help be annoyed at the comment.

"Your arrival is much appreciated, young man. Mizukawa has faced its share of challenges recently. We are in need of skilled individuals like yourself to ensure our safety but I didn't expect a child."

Ginko squawked "Chief Haruki, Muichiro is the best demon slayer there is!" Although Muichiro shut down Ginko's compliment quickly. "Ginko may be a bit biased, but I'll do my best to live up to that reputation. I assure you my age has nothing to do with my talent." Muichiro explained.

Chief Haruki spoke again "We have been troubled by a strange presence in the surrounding forest. It has caused distress among our people and disrupted our way of life. I believe it to be a demon, and I seek your assistance in dealing with it." The chief honestly seemed worried.