Unrevealing Determination: Sanemi, Giyuu, Gyomei

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Tanjiro notices a change in the Hashiras.

Genya nervously looks at his older brother, Sanemi, knowing how strained their relationship is. He takes a deep breath and decides to break the news. "Sanemi.. the Mist Hashira is dead." Sanemi, who had been eating, freezes. His grip on the utensils tightens, and his eyes narrow in anger and pain. Sanemi looked at Genya with gritted teeth. "I already know, Genya. I heard the news from master." Genya's heart sinks, realizing that his attempt to be the bearer of bad news had only caused Sanemi more pain.

Genya, feeling guilty and remorseful, tries to apologize, hoping to mend their strained relationship, even just a little. Genya hesitates." I... I'm sorry, Sanemi. I thought I should be the one to tell you..."

Sanemi slams his hand on the table, causing a loud thud that echoes in the room. He glares at Genya with a mix of anger and hurt.

"What the fuck are you apologizing for, huh? Bringing me more pain? You think I wanted to hear it from you? Don't pretend to care about me and my feelings now." Sanemi yelled at his younger brother.

Genya lowers his head, realizing that his apology was ill-timed and poorly received.

Genya spoke softly in reply, "I didn't mean to hurt you more... I just... I wanted to be honest with you." The wind hashira's expression softens slightly, but the pain in his eyes remains.

"Honesty won't change the fact that he's gone, Genya. Nothing can bring him back." Sanemi stood up swiftly. "This is why I don't even want you as a demon slayer!" He yelled. Genya looked at him with teary eyes

Sanemi looks away, torn between his anger and his desire for some semblance of peace within their fractured family.

Genya finds Tanjiro sitting down with his sister on his shoulder, gazing at the sunset. He takes a deep breath, feeling a mixture of apprehension and relief that he's finally opening up to someone about his feelings. "Hey, Tanjiro... Can we talk?" Genya asked. Tanjiro turns to Genya, noticing the serious expression on his face. Tanjiro smiled and patted the ground next to him. "Of course, Genya. What's on your mind?"

The demon slayer sat down and sighed. He puts his hands in his lap. Tanjiro was staring at him with a smile. The Kamado boy was glad Genya decided to open up.

Genya hesitates for a moment before speaking, struggling to find the right words.

"I... I told Sanemi about Muichiro. That he's... gone."