Bloodline Ends: Control.

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Muichiro won't fight. Kokushibou forces him.

Muzan's voice won't stop. It's hard for Muichiro to resist.

"You only answer me. You have no free will."

Muichiro held his sword tighter and he ran from Genya. "Tokito!" Genya got to his feet and followed the oni. Genya raised his gun and aimed at the potential threat. He doesn't know what Muichiro will do and he can't fully trust his actions. Tokito is still a demon after all. Genya shot a bullet but it missed. Muichiro ignored the heavy gun shots and ran towards Kokushibou.

"Assist Kokushibou or you are a failure. I will end your life."

Muichiro's head pounded harder. Muzan is constantly ordering him and it's getting hard to comprehend the amount of orders. He dodged another bullet from the slayer chasing behind him. "Must.. assist.. kokushibou!"

The attack from the gracious upper one caused Sanemi's two fingers to fall and plop on the ground. Sanemi panicked as his sword barely had as much grip as before. "Shinazugawa!" Gyomei yelled.

"Dammit"
"Dammit"
"Dammit!!"

"I barely had time to react!" The wind hashira shouted. "If Himejima hadn't switched the trajectory of his chain.. I would've lost arms and not just my fingers! Dammit!" Sanemi gritted his teeth. Gyomei and him stood side by side. "I'm getting slower with each injury.." he huffed. "I'm going to be a burden at this rate."

"The marechi isn't working at all either! It should work especially on full powered demons.. but this asshole!"

"And the monster swings that moronic, oversized sword around! Can I even avoid I?! Can I even get close to him?!"

"K-Kirya sama.." one of the survivors of the Ubuyashiki quintuplets talked to the new founded master. "Should I.. send other pillars to upper one's location?" She hesitated as she spoke to her brother. "We could send both Giyuu Tomika and Tanjiro Kamado."

"No."

The twin girls looked at their brother. "Giyuu and Tanjiro are to continue heading for Muzan." His voice was serious and the air tightened. "As for the upper one and five.. I have zero doubt that Gyomei, Sanemi, and Genya will perish him."

Breath of Moon: Seventh form.

Gyomei felt the pressure of the upcoming attack. While Sanemi just barely reacted. Moon like strokes pierced the ground and into their direction. Himejima did his best to block the upcoming attack with his chain. "What with that range?! He extended the reach of his attack twice over!" Gyomei inferred. "And his new founded speed.. this is bad!"