Bloodline Ends: 400 and Betrayed

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Kokushibou remembers an encounter. Muichiro makes another encounter.

Multiple bullets come flying towards the upper one demon. Despite his efforts to reflect the bullets with his long fleshy sword, they bent back to his body as if they were living creatures. Kokushibou looked over and saw the gunsmith. "His appearance.." Genya's eye are sharp and red. Resembling the oni more than his own descendant. "His western gun is transformed.. could it be?!"

One of the demonized bullets managed to hit the pale skin of the powerful demon. It unleashed roots that welded into the ground. The roots wrapped around Kokushibou's legs to his arms. Making him unable to move.

"A tree! I can't move because of it.. it has me rooted into the ground!" Kokushibou pushed his vangs together as he struggled against the wood. "This must be a technique form from that copyright demon!" The Uppermoon glanced once more and noticed the disgusted similarities they shared. "He must've eaten my sword instead of the hair... Foolish."

Gyomei raised his axe and came at full speed towards the enemy. The expression the ox of a man wore could judge countless. He was furious and rightfully so. The other pillar that was mistakenly saved by the descendent was also now charging. Kokushibou can't do anything. He's stuck. He growled and looked at his pupil. Muichiro was slowly making his way over, Kokushibou would be dead by the time the other demon arrived to block the attack or rescue him from this wooden prison.

"This irritation is piercing through me. From my solar plexus to my hair whorls." He bit his tongue. "My life is in danger. My physical core is frozen and my descendent is unavailable." The pillars came closer and their weapons were in the position to cut Kokushibou's head clean off. "This feeling of nostalgia.. from four hundred years ago."

Kokushibou is reminded of an ancient Japanese temple. The moon shining a red light down. Opening a walking path. Yet, there was a disturbing sight in front of the six eyed monster. An elderly man stood at the end of the path. Tsugikuni Yoriichi. The last time they met was sixty years ago. The elderly man.. who stayed alive.. was above eighty years.

"Impossible. How are you still breathing?"

"Everyone should have died before the age of twenty five. How are you.. still alive? No.. how are you the only one alive?".

"This is heart wrenching, brother."

The old man's voice was hoarse and in the eyes of the demon, hideous. The hideous and aged being that kokushibou once called brother was.. pitying him. Yet, no anger was forming. The voice that called him brother was haunting and disgusting to hear once again. The younger brother that showed a rational amount of emotion, was crying. For the first time in kokushibou life, he feels.. confused.. bewildered.. and beyond belief.