Bloodline Ends: Reunion.

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Muichiro meets slayers who say they know him.

This strange boy with a mohawk knows his name.

Muichiro froze and stared at him.

"Tokito!" The boy said again.

"How do you know my name?" The demon said. The demon slayer shuddered upon hearing the voice. "Tokito... You... You're a demon?" Muichiro angrily clenched his fits. "How do you know who I am?"

"It's... It's because you were a Hashira. I fought beside you. Does the name "Genya" sound familiar?" As Muichiro confronts Genya, their history as former allies and their newfound circumstances as enemies weigh heavily on the atmosphere. Genya, realizing that Muichiro has become a demon, can't hide his shock.

Muichiro's face contorts with pain, and his eyes darken. Memories of his past life as a Hashira flood his mind, causing a pounding headache. He started to grip his sword tightly and rub his head.

Genya hesitantly reloaded his gun while Muichiro held his forehead. The Shinazugawa aims his gun at Muichiro head and fires it. The muzzle started to steam as it is burning hot. Genya's knuckles turned white as they pressed against the trigger guard. The bullet pierced through Muichiro's arm. It looked messily carved out. The inexperienced swordsman gagged and backed up. He would have never imagined cutting off his former coworker's arm. The open would swelled and it quickly regrew with steam surrounding it. Muichiro removed his left hand from his face and faced Genya. He was smiling. Why is he smiling? This is terrible news. The mohawk teenager backed up again as Muichiro stepped forward. Upper five's sword never leaving his hand.

"Mui-"

Sliced.

He was sliced in half.

Genya fell to the floor causing an echoing thump. He hissed at the pain. Even though he has been through incidents where he has lost limbs. The pain never fades away. Genya tried to crawl and scoot back to reattach his lower half. But, Muichiro stepped into his back.

"GAH" Genya weeped. The pressure of the demons foot on his back. His freshly opened would was being crushed. The pain was incredulous.

"You are alive? Hm... koku did mention slayers who eat demon.. but that is a rare case."

He already figured it out? Genya panicked as his thoughts raced. He'll die here. Scared and alone.

"I will kill you. Fake demons are a disgrace and untalented." Carefully, the demon moved its foot from Genya's back. Releasing the agonizing pressure. "All fake demons have a weak point. Yours is probably.. your neck!" Muichiro held his sword in the air and struck Genya again.