Bloodline Ends: Karma

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Willpower allows demons to come back. Kokushibou uses his last amount but Muichiro has given up.

"Yoriichi. Every time you smiled.. I couldn't help but feel a sense of discomfort."

Yoriichi Tsugikuni stands there as the wind blows through his clothing. "When I bring up not having a successor to our breaths.. with a strange sudden optimism.. you'd smile" Kokushibou as a human looks confused with a slight look of hatred. "Our generation alone was extraordinary.. I was proud of the fact. And for someone like me, with such pride. I'd grow nauseous from irritation and discomfort."

"What's so damn amusing?"

They don't let go of their blades even while their head is blown off and disintegrating. They use blood demon arts as humans. They don't bleed out even after being cut down time and again. They grow and surpass their limits at a pace that could challenge demons. They do not practice the breath of the sun.. yet their blades are stained a red. They fight back against a control that has reigned for thousands of years. Yet when you imagined such a future, you smiled. What amused you so much?

Kokushibou's body tilted towards the ground. Sanemi lowered his sword but Gyomei stayed in a position.

I will never lose again. That's right, even with my head cut off.

Suddenly, a light shockwave washed over the four opponents. Kokushibou tightened his muscles and the blood dripping from his gaping wound was halted. "The bleeding has stopped! Shinazugawa! Don't pull back on your attacks!" Gyomei yelled once more as his axe and ball swung in the air again. "Drive him into the ground!!"

"Tokito and Genya gave their lives! We cannot let that be in vain!"

Sanemi felt his body rise with anger. His own brother gave his life away to save him. The former hashira that saved him
"Let's do it!" Sanemi responding. "I'll shred him to pieces! I'll keep hacking into his flesh until there's nothing left!" Being the first to attack, he did a swift wrap around Kokushibou's discombobulated body. Throwing multiple slashes into newly formed wounds. Himejima smashed his weapon into the ground and threw the axe towards Kokushibou. The uppermoon demon somehow dodged and backed away.

Kokushibou cut off Muichiro's wrist and sent his body flying. Quickly, he placed his hands on the sword and the demonic roots growing on his body. "My body isn't crumbling. I can still regenerate, if I get these restraints off of me. I can still live." Gyomei and Sanemi didn't stop their attacks and ran towards Kokushibou in hopes to stop him from tearing off the sword and roots.

"My descendant and the dead one.. their effects will soon wear off." Kokushibou's head is forming rapidly. "And I will have conquered death by decapitation." Gyomei threw his ball in hopes to splatter the head onto the floor but Kokushibou vanished from thin air. Himejima is surprised when he notices that the demon is behind him. An eerie growling is heard in the distance.