Demonic Desires: Muichiro's transformation.

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Muichiro lost all his humanity completely.

Muichiro Tokito.

That's what the villager called him. At least he had something to tell the boy, that his human name was Muichiro Tokito.

Kokushibou has seen countless transformations, Muichiro transformation wasn't out of the ordinary. He didn't form any extra limbs or anything out of the ordinary. He was humanoid and small. He looks weak. Which is surprising since Muzan accepted the boy to become a demon.

They were currently inside of the infinity castle. The sun was rising soon and because Kokushibou is Muzan best demon he doesn't risk him disintegrating. So he ordered Nakime to send uppermoon one to the castle at once.

Kokushibou and Muichiro were inside a secluded area of the fortress. The transformation must have weaken him greatly. Considering the number Kokushibou did to him when he was human.

Broken ribs, loss of foot, impaled.

So he didn't mind waiting on him to regenerate those parts.

The powerful demon is looking at the heaving demon on the floor. On all fours, he was breathing heavily like he was trying to fight off the blood that entered his body. Kokushibou thought it was pathetic. There's no point in fighting off the blood now. He is now transforming into a demon.

He took the boy away from the village.

He took the boy away from everything he love.

He took the boy away from his humanity but why? Kokushibou doesn't know why. It's selfish of him to do this.

He can hear growling.

"You're finally done." Kokushibo sat down as he watched Muichiro stand up.

Something is off about the new demon. He has a trait Kokushibou only has. Six eyes. Six beautiful blue eyes on the boys pale face. He also had a marking on his face, like a cloud.

"Right.., he unlocked his demon slayer mark... I wonder if I can help him access the transparent world.."

He could hear the crunch of bones.

His demonic desires finally took over his humanity.

He was already eating, desperate to gain back his energy and strength. That's what all new demons do. Kokushibou has seen it many times.

"Are you enjoying your meal?" Kokushibou asked as he approached.

Muichiro turned around and looked at the being before him. He quickly nodded before continuing to snap the bones in half effortlessly with his fangs. Kokushibou hummed.