Mizukawa Village: Master Ubuyashiki

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Mizukawa village is saved, but at a cost.

As one of the Hashira, Muichiro dedicated his life to protecting humanity from the demons that lurked in the shadows. He became a hashira to make sure what happened to his family didn't happen to anyone else. He is a Hashira because he is determined to save humanity. But here he is, struggling to keep his own.

Muichiro stared at the demon before him, he gave up spitting the blood out of his mouth. Muichiro couldn't help but stare in disgust and hatred. This demon who claims to be his ancestor is making him turn against his own kind.

"If he chooses you, my kin, then you will become a demon or die here." All six of his eyes squinted as he examined Muichiro's face. Muichiro's body spasmed, pain coursing through his veins. He knew his time was running out, his life slipping away. But in that moment of despair, his gaze drifted to the right, and there stood Nagatani, the friend he had made during their encounter on a train.

Muichiro eyes sparkled as he remember Nagatani without anyone's help. He felt a tear prick his cheek at seeing Nagatani expression.

"Muichiro, don't die!" He shouted from the background. Muichiro stared at him with heavy eyes. He gave a weak smile. It was like the demon above him was a low rank demon. It was like Nagatani was a close friend he knew all of his life. Unable to hold back his emotions, Muichiro shed a single tear and managed a weak smile. It was a bittersweet farewell, for he knew that his transformation into a demon was all up to him. Kokushibou was quick to reach to Nagatani voice.

Nagatani eyes welled up with tears as he saw Muichiro become more exhausted and eyes his fall. Nagatani knew he was in the presence of something powerful but he was frozen in place. His flight or fight response wasn't going off. He was staring his his new friends dead body.

Kokushibou turned his body towards Nagatani. "I will leave this village alone from my tournament. In exchange I will take the boy." Kokushibou offered. Nagatani looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you joking?" Nagatani bitterly said. Kokushibou bit his cheek before saying "I do not Jest."

In a swift moment, he pulled his sword out of an unconscious Muichiro, and picked the boy up. Nagatani stared in horror and he tried to respond but his throat hurt. Everything hurts and he wasn't even close to the state Muichiro is in. He didn't have any injuries. Why was he in pain. Nagatani felt hot tears rush down his face when he saw the demon run so fast it was like he was teleporting.

Nagatani rushed to the village chief, pushing past injured civilians and bystanders. "Hey man watch it!" A random man shouted. He could hear them say awful words because he pushed them without a second thought.