Demonic Desires: Wife and Children

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Kokushibou and Muichiro train.

"There are plenty of breathing styles you can choose from."

Kokushibou was sitting down with Muichiro. He was showing him a paper with ink writing that listed breathing styles he has knowledge of.

"Do you have one Koku?"

"Yes, although, most demons do not."

"Can I learn yours?"

Kokushibou never thought of having a successor. He always aimed to surpass his brother. His own son wasn't even his successor but his descendant will be? If his wife was here she would slap him.

"Yes... I never had a successor before." Kokushibou answered after a while. Muichiro smiled and thanked him.

"You must train though.... You have to meet his... expectations." Kokushibou said. Muichiro cocked in his head. "who is he you always mention him but never say his name or who he is."

"You'll know soon..." He paused "You will start training tomorrow... Let's get some..food."

Under the watchful eye of Kokushibo, Muichiro was training hard. The elder told Muichiro that he has to train with him if he wants to impress him.

Focusing on the intricate art of Moon Breathing. Kokushibo, a master of this ancient technique, closely observed Muichiro's movements, scrutinizing them with a discerning eye.

"Your moves are still sloppy, Muichiro. Moon Breathing... requires precision and grace." He crossed his arms. "You.. must channel your strength.. and.. focus into every motion." Kokushibou commented. He had Muichiro testing on a training doll. He can strike the doll multiple times and win against it but Kokushibou was never satisfied.

Muichiro's brows furrowed as he absorbed his ancestor's words. He was honestly getting frustrated with the remarks. He stuck the doll down again. He could hear Kokushibou sigh in disapproval.

"Your footwork lacks, Muichiro." Kokushibou walked towards Muichiro. There is a fair distance between them. Kokushibou was still standing a length from Muichiro. He grabbed the training sword out of his hands.

"I can do it! Really.. I just.."

"You just what?"

Muichiro glanced at his feet. He hung his head low. He felt inferior to Kokushibou. Kokushibou was a talented demon and he wasn't.