Demonic Desires: Koku?

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Kokushibou routine is changing. He has a little shadow trailing him.

Clothes. Right.

Kokushibou finally got the blood that was matted in his hair out.

Muichiro finished washing himself up.

Their problem now was clothes. He threw the torn demon slayer uniform away. Kokushibou has spare kimonos and hakama pants. He quickly left Muichiro to grab his spare clothing. Muichiro tilted his head in confusion. He was currently wrapped in a towel sitting on a chair. "What am I going to wear?" The young demon thought to himself.

Kokushibou came back with a set of clothing. "Try these on." He told Muichiro as he handed him the clothes. Muichiro gave him an odd look before getting changed.

As Muichiro stood before Kokushibo, adorned in the spare purple kimono and black hakama pants, it became evident that the clothing didn't quite fit his smaller frame. The fabric draped loosely around him, lending an awkward appearance. Muichiro shifted awkwardly as he kept trying to fix the clothing.

He sighed.

Kokushibo, acknowledging the ill-fitting attire, realized that a proper set of clothes was necessary for Muichiro. He noticed that when Tokito was a demon slayer he had on loose fitting clothes to distract enemies. So he thought he wouldn't mind the same loose fitting attire.

Kokushibou mentally facepalmed. The boy doesn't remember his human past.

Taking it upon himself, he made the decision to venture into the human world to acquire suitable clothing for the young demon.

"Don't worry Muichiro, I'll buy you clothes." Muichiro smiled. "Thank you Koku." Kokushibou raised an eyebrow at the childish nickname. He didn't hate it but it was odd. Odd to be addressed other than "Lord Kokushibou" or "Uppermoon One". He didn't hate the childish nickname. He almost cracked a smile.

"How are you going to afford it? Do you get paid for being a demon? Do I get paid?"

"You ask a lot of questions.."

"Sorry.."

"It's okay.. I don't have a schedule of payment. It just is usually.. given to me.." Kokushibou placed a hand on Muichiro on the head. "Do other demons get paid?" Muichiro hummed as he removed Kokushibou's hand. "I'm not sure.. my guess is no." Kokushibou frowned.