Mizukawa Villiage: Waterfalls

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Master Ubuyashiki breaks the news to his Hashiras.

The hashiras gathered solemnly at the Ubuyashiki house, their expressions heavy with confusion. Master announced a sudden and urgent meeting out of nowhere. Usually when he has something to alert the hashiras their personal crow sends out information.

"Beautiful work Kochou. Our swordsmanship skills are surely improving." Obanai said.

The two demon slayers were currently sparing. It was an occasional practice training the two did and it was honestly sometimes a bonding experience.

With another clash of their swords echoing in the air they decided to stop. Shinobu and Obanai bowed in respect. "Impressive work Iguro." She gave her signature smile. Obanai thanked her. They put their swords away in its sleeve. "Its lonely without Rengoku here to watch us, no offense." "None taken Iguro." She chuckled softly before exchanging a sad smile. "You're right, his loud voice of compliments and advice were really a upbringing." She sighed.

The serpent hashira nodded in agreement. Kaburamaru slithered around Iguro neck and reached for Shinobu. She smiled and petted the white snake.

Suddenly both of their crows came to them squawking. "Urgent meeting from Master Ubuyashiki!" Iguro's crow said flapping it's wings before landing next to the hashiras feet. "Urgent indeed! Please reach Ubuyashiki Mansion ASAP!" Shinobu's crow landed on her shoulder. Kaburamaru hissed at the crow at iguro's feet.

Shinobu chuckled at the snakes jealousy. Iguro and Shinobu shared a glance before they started to dash towards the Ubuyashiki Residence.

"Do you have any information on the meeting?" Shinobu asked. She was in front of Iguro while she asked. They skillfully dodged trees and bystanders. Her crow shouted a response. "No information was provided besides the location!"

Mitsuri was cuddling her cats. Stroking their fur. She was currently recovering from the battle with uppermoon four. She doesn't have any major injuries but she is still told to be resting much as possible. She can't sleep today though. So she's just casually with her cat and staring off into the distance.

It was until her crow Urara came flying in her custom bird window.

"Hi sweetie!" Mitsuri smiled as her crow made an entry. "Meeting with master Ubuyashiki! It is urgent!" She squeaked. Mitsuri was confused, their monthly meeting was already finished for this month. But she didn't complain.