Bloodline Ends: Break down

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

A sharp wit might keep you alive. Genya and Gyomei strike a nerve.

Two powerful men were across from each other. Kokushibou widens his eyes as Gyomei ball and axe spun effortlessly. "Air is being drawn towards him.." Kokushibou realized. He couldn't process. A spiked ball flew in the upper one's direction. The floor rumbled as the ball plummeted to the ground. Kokushibou managed to dodge the attack, still keeping his sword in hand.

"Breath of the moon"

Kokushibou turned around and saw an axe aiming for his neck. "He's throwing an axe? Two weapons at the same time.." Kokushibou thought to himself. He has to dodge again. Koku ducked his head as the axe flew over.

"Breath of the-"

Interrupted again. Gyomei unleashed an attack from Stone Breathing. His spiked ball was coming down on Kokushibou's face..aiming to crush his head. Once again, the second strongest demon dodged gracefully.

Kokushibou's neck was wrapped around a chain. Quickly, he placed his sword near his head to cut the chains. "No use.." he ducked again. Pieces of his hair were cut off. "Pure iron.. what a high graded weapon."  Gyomei prepared for his next attack. "Iron that absorbs sunlight to this extent.. wasn't even discovered in the Sengoku era." Kokushibou ran as he carried his sword behind him. "It has an amazing striking range."

The stone hashira struck his enemy again. Only to break a pillar. Kokushibou got low and aimed for Gyomei's neck.

"He's gone."

The presence of the slayer was in the air. Kokushibou looked up at Gyomei who dodged his attack by a swift jump. "He.. dodged it." Himejima turned in the air as he conducted his axe to hit kokushibou from behind. It ripped a piece of his kimono.

Kokushibou couldn't focus on that though. He avoids the spiked ball once again by tilting his head. "The muscular strength he uses to wield that weapon.. it's like it's a part of his body." Koku squinted. "His heavy body frame has suckled agility and lightness to its max. It's hard to believe." As he analyzed the opponent, Gyomei managed to wrap his chains around Kokushibou's weapon. He pulls tightly and his fleshy sword was snapped in two.

"Breath of Moon: second form."

"Breath of Stone: fourth form."

Gyomei did a sprint and raised his arms. He  threw his spiked weapon towards Kokushibou. Kokushibou let out a swarm of attacks towards the tall man. They were almost impossible to avoid. A slice managed to hit Gyomei face and make a long cut from his eye to neck.

"Everything that breaks.. will regenerate."

His sword was fixed.

"You pitiful human."