sixty two: free hugs

"Look who it is," Jungwon said as soon as he opened the door for Yunhyo, "the liar, the bitch and her slutty wardrobe."

Yunhyo stared at him with wide eyes.

She heard Sunoo chuckle, "No Won. I think in this context you mean, 'the lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch."

"Hey-"

"Language you two! Her what wardrobe Jungwon?" She looked at Jay who yelled while both his hands rested on his hips.

"Chill hyung, it's just a meme!" Jungwon defended himself.

"Yeah Jay, he's not a child. Plus it was funny." Suyoung joined in.

"Can I- can I come in?" Yunhyo fidgeted standing in the door, knowing she was 2 seconds away from being scolded.

Jungwon moved aside and she stepped in, immediately starting to take down the foil curtains from the walls.

"You!" Jay pointed at her and she made a poor attepmt to not jump at it, "you could've called any one of us? Left a single text? But no, miss reverse Cindrella wants to disappear and then show up at midnight like nothing happened."

"But how would it be sneaking out if I had informed you guys?" Yunhyo pouted.

"Valid."

"Nobody asked you. And Yun. I know you're capable of taking care of yourself but it's literally midnight. You could've just told us, not like you wouldn't sneak out if we forbid you to." Jay rolled his eyes.

"I'm really sorry okay? Are you really that mad?"

"Yeah Jay hyung. She and Jake hyung are together. They can do whatever they want." Jungwon continued defending her.

"That's not what I-"

"Jay. Leave her be."

"Why do you all- I'm not trying to control her or anything. I'm just worried about her, that's all." he raised his hands in the air as if surrendering, also offended by the accusations.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, alright? I understand your concern. Also all of you, stop targetting him." Yunhyo said, ending the conversation.

She watched with fond eyes as Jungwon waddled over to her with his arms spread open. She was quick to engulf him in a warm hug. "Missed me already?" she asked with a smirk.

She then hugged Sunoo who was waiting in line for his turn.

"You won't hug me?" Suyoung asked from where she stood, speaking for the first time in a while.

"Wow am I famous?" Yunhyo laughed as she hugged her best friend.

"You want one too?"

Everyone stared at Jay with anticipation.

After staring back for a couple seconds he replied, "No, ew." and continued tidying up, making the others errupt into laughter.

After exactly an hour, they were now in Jungwon's room, deciding who will sleep where.

The trash was taken out, furniture was back into place, they had gathered snacks and had also decided which movies they will be watching.

"Okay, so me and eonni will sleep in Jungwon's bed, him and Sunoo on the floor on the extra mattresses and Jay oppa will take the couch?" Yunhyo asked with both her hands on her hips.

With that, Sunoo turned to look at Jungwon and their eyes met, making them both whip their heads around as a light blush spread on their cheeks.

"Oh, umm... Yun? I can sleep on the couch and Jay hyung can sleep down here." Jungwon spoke awkwardly.

"Oh? You two don't want to sleep together?" She asked back with confusion.

"Hyo... don't tell me you didn't read the groupchat?" Suyoung furrowed her brows.

"No... what happened?" Yunhyo pulled out her phone and started reading the chat she had missed.

"Wow the betrayal-"

"Shut up Jay. Sleep with Sunoo. Wonnie you can sleep on the couch." Suyoung spoke in a stern voice.

"Wait what? My ship is sailing and y'all didn't tell me?!" Yunhyo almost screamed.

"What do you mean?" Sunoo and Jungwon asked simultaneously.

"You shipped... us?"